Chapter 4

Because i'm too lazy and tired :p but I will edit sometime this week!

 Recap:

 "Ma'm i got a report that a young girl went missing a couple month ago..we believe your daughters been kid napped what ways do you think she went- " he was cut off by the radio in his car something about a body of a young girl found near the river. He ran to his car while her mom was screaming "NO NOT MY BABY PLEASE NO!" I froze. holding her mom back. This isn't happening please Zoe don't do anything stupid. I need you, your my best friend since pre-k ,you've always been there for me, this is all my fault. Zoe was never the type to say anything to anyone always the quiet one. Everyone liked her. She doesn't deserve this, any of this. We followed the police car near a forest when we got there, there was a girl lying straight on her back with the same exact hair color as Zoey please no not her!

----------------------------------------------

Zoey POV

I woke up, with my vision a little blurry, my whole body numb what did he do to me?

 I tried to take a look at my surroundings but i couldn't. The light was bothering my eyes. My body was finally getting feeling to it. I felt my self handcuffed against the wall. My whole body hurt, i felt like i've been smacked around for a couple hours. My hands cramping. There was something red falling from my head. That's when it dawned on me why didn't he kill me? I tried to run away just like the other girl? He should of killed me already. I heard a door open and someone was opening up a cage....wait am i in a jail cell?

"Glad to see your awake Susan" He said

"Why didn't you kill me. I tried to run away?" I asked the light still bothering my eyes.

"Oh Susan i'm going to make you wish i killed you. I'm going to make you suffer. People like you don't deserve to live a long happy life. They deserve to be tortured. Skinned alive. Burned, you Susan deserve more pain than to die quickly , your going to die slowly, i'll make sure of that."

 That's it what did i ever to do this man, who the hell does he think he is treating me like that. I never did anything bad. Why is it exactly I don't deserve to live then that's when I remembered he keeps calling me Susan who was she why exactly?. What did she do to piss him off? but I never did anything thing I don't even know him and he's treating me like dirt.

  " I'm.not.Susan. You hear me I'm not her! Your crazy you need help!" I screamed,

 He didn't say anything he took a metal rod and put it in the fire oh my god "please no im sorry!" I pleaded, crying. He took the rod out of the fire i could see the steam coming out of the rod, its burning red.

"Please stop!". He calmly walked over to me. Lifted up my shirt and place the rod on my stomach. It hurt's so much. It burn's the pain is unbearable. I can feel my skin sizzling! I can't take it anymore. With that he started leave, leaving my skin burning.

 " Like I said Susan i'm going to make you wish you were dead" he said and with that he walked out shutting my cage door leaving me. handcuffed to the wall, in pain.

 Jennifer's POV

  Where is she? did he kill her? not again! she actually looks like Susan. He wouldn't kill her. He came down stairs laughing hysterically. There was another girl with him she was crying, just like the other begging for her life if only she knew that never helped.

He's gonna kill her either way. After Susan died that's when everything changed he became worse. He loved her but she never loved him, she changed him, Now all he ever cares about is Finding the Right Susan.

 How I know all of this well i've been down here for a pretty long time he kidnapped me when i was six. Trey and Shane are here because if their not he'd kill his family so there family's literally gave him up to spare them. Messed up right? yeah I know that's why Trey is such an ass he doesn't want anyone getting close to him.

He doesn't wanna hurt anymore than he already is. Little does he know he's only hurting himself more. He's actually a really sweet guy. I can tell he likes Zoey. When i heard her screaming I looked over a Trey he looked like he was about to cry. He looked so angry. But he can't do anything about it. What happened to Zoey?

Kidnappers POV

 If she thinks she gonna get away that easily she's wrong. Susan's not leaving me again, never again!