Chapter 10

Recap:

 He told me to take my shirt off then, he tied me up against a white,dirty,bloody pole and took out a whip and started to beat me with it. It burned. The pain is undescribable, It felt like someone set my back on fire and every second the fire would burn through my skin, worse every time. He kept going until I collapsed from the pain not being able to take it anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I woke up, hearing the rain fall on the window. My back burning, I could hardly get up. I looked through the window and his car wasn’t there. He must of left. I took a shower so i could get the blood stains off my back. The water burned on my back, I thought of the situation i’m in, about me dieing, not being able to finish high school. I sat on the ground, feeling the water on my head I broke down, i cried for what seemed like hours. I got out looking at my self in the mirror my eye’s puffy and red from crying.

 That’s when I remembered Susan, i got to get her some food. I went down to the kitchen. There were left over’s of pasta and some pizza slices I warmed it up and got a couple of water bottles and went up stairs, some how managing to kick down the trap door, crawling into the hallway again, not looking at the bodies. Opening the door I called her name.

“Susan you there?” I whispered,

“Yeah” she said her voice sounding weak

“There’s a lock on the cage door do you know where he kept the keys?”

“ Yeah he used to keep it behind that small burned down frame.” she said

I picked up the frame, it basically broke in two there was a pocket behind the frame. I picked them up and went over to Susan trying to unlock the old lock. Once i finally got it open i walked in and gave her the food, she ate it so fast she was done in 10 minutes with the whole thing. You know i think if I recorded it, it probably would have been a world record, damn next time.

“ How you feeling? Any better?”

“Better than i’ve felt in a long time...thank you!” She said with a smile

“He’s not back yet why don’t you go take a shower?” I asked

 “Okay” she said going to the door, i got up and helped her telling her to look straight ahead, to not look around once we got to the trap door. I looked out the window to see if he was home, he wasn’t. I took out some undergarments for her, and clothes.

Handed it to her she thanked me and walked in the bathroom.  

 Susan’s POV

 She finally found me, My sister, my twin sister. That I haven’t seen in 9 years I remember that night perfectly it still haunts me to this day. Me and Zoey were being tucked in to bed she had Barbie covers while I had The pink power ranger covers.

Zoey and I would alway’s argue she would say that Barbie is better but I would disagree saying the pink power ranger has powers and saves people when their in danger what does Barbie do? that always shut her up she gave me a glare and turned around saying “Goodnight Susan”, I laughed “Good night Zoe.... I Love you” I said “I Love you too” she said but her face was on the pillow and all I heard was “ I wuv shou too”. I laughed understanding what she meant.

(Flashback)

I was about to go to sleep when I heard my dad screaming oh my dad how much i missed him. He was saying “You cant have her she’s only 8 years old please”. No they cant take Zoey. “I’m sorry but she’s mine” “please no, don’t take my baby” my mother sobbed. When I walked down there was a group of people. My parents tied down, guns pointed to their heads, I watched it until I made a creak they all turned to look at me. I froze. “ Run Susan.” My father yelled before they killed him I started to run but someone caught me and put something over my mouth and I was knocked out when I woke up I was in a room. That’s when it started. That’s when I entered hell and there was no going back.

 (End of flashback)

Zoey's POV

Twenty minutes passed by she still was in the shower, I don’t blame her I would take my time if I was in a cage for a year. That’s when i heard his car pull up in the drive way

“Uh oh”.

 --------------------------

 Comment and Vote!

 Thanks:D