Chapter 2

Recap:

"Please I'm begging you don't kill, it won't happen again!" she begged,

 "Sorry there are no second chances you lost" and with that he slit her throat and walked over to us and said

"Welcome to my game"

-----------------------

With that he left upstairs, laughing, leaving her lifeless body on the ground her blood pouring out of her neck. I still hear the blonde crying for her friend Rebecca. What did he mean by you lost? His game? What’s that supposed to mean?

            "Will you just shut the hell up?"  Said the guy leaning against the wall,

            "She just lost her friend have some feelings!" I said

           "We all lost someone, she’s just going to have to get over it and move on" he said while walking up to me getting in my face wait why isn't he tied up like me? Why they all aren’t tied up?

            "Leave her alone Trey"  The stranger sitting down said

     Now that trey was up close I noticed his hair had spikes in it and from his tight shirt you could see his abs sticking out. Too bad he's a jerk. Okay focus Zoe you've been kidnapped! You got to find a way out of here,

              "Take a picture it'll last longer" He said with a smirk  

                "why would I look at you?"  I said

              “okay that’s enough" the blonde she said sobbing, she was petite she wasn’t very tall either she was around 5'2 her eyes puffy and red from crying. Tears streaming down her face. She had a scar right under neath her eye looked like she'd been cut. Her clothes are also torn I noticed she had stab wounds to how’s she get those?

              “Hey I’m Zoey" I managed to say.

             “I’m Jennifer but you can call me Jen and that is Trey" she pointed to the boy with spiky hair "and that is Shane" she said point to another very hot boy with a six pack wait exactly how did these boys get kidnapped?

   "Why's he doing this?" I asked afraid of the answer.

   Jen answered She said "were a part of his 'game' he tortures us until were at our breaking point you only have one shot to get it right if you make a mistake. You die and Rebecca made that mistake and it cost her, her life. You just do what he asks don’t make objection" she said she looked like she was close to going crazy.

  I hear a voice over a speaker "Tina I need you to clean this mess up" what? Who’s Tina? Jen immediately got and started to clean her friend’s lifeless body up.  "Can someone please untie me" I said my voice cracking, honestly my hands were cramping and I was in an uncomfortable position. "Nah I think we'll leave you like that". Trey said while Shane got up and helped untie me. I like Shane better than Trey he talks less and isn’t rude like Trey.    

    Now that I was untied I actually took a look at the place I was in I’m pretty sure it was a basement. A cemented basement all the windows are blocked. The walls were dirty with blood splattered everywhere. There were exactly four beds all of them looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a long time.

  My kidnapper came back down and said to me "Welcome to my home. Susan I hope you'll enjoy your stay here" he said in a sickly sweet tone "what kind of sick demented game is this? You’re crazy and my name isn't Susan it's Zoey, Zoey Martin." He slapped me so hard I fell on the ground my face burning.

Tears threatening to come fall. No I won't cry I won’t give him the sick satisfaction of seeing me break down never. "Your name is Susan Davis" he said in a menacing tone. I didn’t say anything "now come upstairs with me" I immediately got up not wanting to know what he'd do if said no. I followed him upstairs.

  Where I saw pictures and pictures of a family they all looked so happy. There were two guys and a brunette and blonde this looks so familiar oh my god is he trying to recreate his family? What happened to them?

      "Oh susan!" he says in his sickly sweet tone again, making me flinch.

       "Yeah" I said in a weak voice

      "Come in the kitchen for a second" I walk into the kitchen it looks like a normal kitchen, it looks pretty expensive everything was grey even the counter tops.  

"I'm about to take a nap start making dinner" he says while getting up and kisses me on the cheek yuck! It took me all of my strength not to gag. He goes upstairs I wait 5 minutes and try to make a run for it I run literally everywhere the windows are pin shut.

I start to panic I try to throw a chair at the window hoping to brake it. I will not die here not without a fight and nothing happens the chair it just bounced back didn’t even leave a dent.

"Oh Susan you just made a bad choice damn just when I thought you were the right one" “please I just want to go home". I pleaded "This is your home" he says he walks up to me and throws me on the bed and starts to take his belt off.oh hell no. He gets on top of me and I kick him where the sun doesn’t shine, and I ran out of the room. 

    I can hear him screaming my name. I run upstairs but he grabs my leg pulling me down I kick him knocking him down. I run upstairs trying to find an open door all of them are locked except for one.

I open the door and lock it and when I turn around I see picture of me everywhere from my freshman year all the way to my senior year. I hear the door open and I’m thrown against the wall punched, kicked repeatedly and something heavy hit my head and I was knocked out once again. My last thought was I’m going to die.

--------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote<33

thanks (: