00 | start

A B O U T

This book is one that I feel doesn't need an explanation nor an about, but there are a few things that need to be said due to the new version,

1) even though I want to be new and branch out, I will keep this as a kind of Lashton book, strictly because I feel as though if I tried to change it now it would be too late as I will always invision the characters as Luke and Ashton during the writing process, even now.

2) the chapters will be changed from what they used to be as I feel as though I can improve on them so differences will be made, whether small or big, time will tell.

3) all of Luke's songs are by the band The Neighbourhood.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

Luke Hemmings is a known singer all around the world, with the hit of his first single things seemed great for him. He had a loving girlfriend, adoring fans and a future set out for him.

Ashton Irwin on the other hand worked at KFC and hated every blimmin' minute of it. All he wanted was a break from the shouts of people wanting to talk to his manager, just to take a breather.

The two have completely different lives but at one point in their pass, they shared basically every moment together as high school sweeties.

When they meet again do they continue as strangers or will they re-tangle themselves to try get back to where they once were?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

hella fluff

alcoholic themes (not much)

depressing themes (not much)

(others will be added as they appear)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

Writing ongoing (Jan 2016 - ?)

Posting ongoing (April 11th - ?)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F O R

this person knows who they are.