13 | critique

13

CONNOR XAVIER'S ART EXHIBITION CRITIQUE

as we all know, the up and coming photographer Connor Xavier has opened his first public exhibition to the public this week.

many were interested in going and more people than expected went to the opening night to really see what the fuss was about and whether it lived up to expectations and to put it short, it exceeded expectations.

being an art critic for many-a years now we see that the theme of "love" has been overused in every sense possible, yet just when we thought we'd seen it all and would rather die than go to another exhibition about love, Xavier has successfully pulled us all to our senses and shown us what love is really about rather than our hollywood expectations with his theme of "love and misfortune."

with interviews from everyday normal people we get a massive sense of rawness and reality, a big relief and something dearly missed to this critic.

I mustn't say more and ruin it for those who haven't yet been or seen pictures, but i for one would rate this exhibition a firm five stars.

I haven't seen a whole group of people moved in such a way my entire life.

we wish Mr. Xavier much luck with his future and look forward to seeing what he does next.

dawn campbell
- art critic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thoughts so far?

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you