10 | hello

10

CONNOR X
connorxaviier@gmail.com

to:

ZARA H
zaraharrison@gmail.com

hello Zara,

my name is Connor Xavier and I like to think myself to be a proffessional photographer, but in reality I am more so an up and coming photographer who likes to photograph the beauty in the world, one of those aspects being friendship and the beauty of meeting people -- along with true emotions of people.

for a current project I am working on for an art showing I would love to photograph a singer under your label, Luke Hemmings. 

I feel as though he would be a terrific fit for my project and I can incorperate his lyrics and music in a way that will appeal to many art critics and viewers across the globe, and those who will be moved by seeing it in real life. it will be a good deal for the both of us as I would be able to get more exposure with my photos and he will be able to expand to a bigger group of listeners who will connect with his music on an emotional level -- which will make them more interested in his music and make him more of a key figure in their lives and get him more profit and interest.

if this sounds like something you would like to get him involved in, please respond to this email whenever it may suit you fit, but within the time limit of a week as it will take a few weeks to prep the photos and the exhibit is in two months time.

I would love if you would seriously consider this as something worthy of both yours and his time.

kind regards,
connor 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Here's a question: what's your happy place?

Mine is the steps leading to my house at the back, it's a nice place to sit and it seems to calm me down a lot.

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you