Chapter 21: Zeref's Wedding Day

Erza's P.O.V

"Come on girls! The Taxi is already here!" Natsu yells loudly to us.

"Coming!" We all shout back.

"We better get leaving. Don't want to be late! It's a long ride to Minstrel." I lead the way, back through the passage and up the stairs.

"Finally." Natsu comments under his breath, not knowing we can all hear him because of how loud he is.

Once the door opens, there's a special visitor at the gate. Levy's eyes glow in confusion with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"G-Gajeel?!" She runs up to him, "What on earth are you doing here?" Levy asks.

"The guy that looks like a Salamander asked me to come for you, so." Gajeel puts his hands in his pockets, "Gihi."

"Enough chitter chatter! Let's go!" Lucy raises her hands in celebration.

Normal P.O.V

2 Hours Later - Minstrel.

Now that the group has arrived, they make their way onto their seats. The music starts going, and a couple goes down the isle. The first couple is a man with black short hair with his arm wrapping around a girl with long green hair.

The next couple walking down is a teenaged boy with the same age as Natsu with raven blue hair. His arm is clinging onto a girl with white long hair.

Zeref, already standing with the priest, stares down at his soon-to-be wife walking towards him. His fiancé is a petite girl with long wavy hair. Once the couple are both at the isle, the priest marries them.

"Do you, Mavis Vermillion take Zeref Dragneel as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Zeref Dragneel take Mavis Vermillion as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. It's with my great honour to say to Zeref, you may now kiss the bride."

The couple's mouths part. Fireworks light up in their imaginations, not wanting to let the moment of marriage go.

"Let's Partehh!" Zeref yells after the kiss. He's childish just like Natsu.

At the evening party

7 P.M

Natsu's P.O.V

"Natsu! Come onnnnn! You need to meet your older brother." Mum nags me to go with her. Ugh, why couldn't I of been the only child?

She drags me to Zeref. "This is Zeref. Natsu don't fight him, I know what you're like mister." Mum daggers her eyes at me whilst walking away.

"So...Hi.." The atmosphere is awkward between us. I start a conversation, with him following along.

"So.. How's the weather been recently?"

"Dry..."

"Cool.."

"Yeah.."

"Sounds awesome..."

"Very..."

The cricket onomatopoeia plays through my mind.

"I have someone your age that you should meet. Gray!" Zeref yells for this guy.

"What?" Wait a minute. I've webcammed this guy before..

"Flamebrain?!"

"Ice Douche?!"