Chapter 8: Piggy Back

Natsu's P.O.V

I walk into First Aid and see the nurse, Porlyusica.

"Porlyusica!" I get her attention. She looks at the position me and Lucy are in...

"What do you want? I can't help with relationship problems." She crosses her arms, unimpressed.

"What?! No! Lucy got hurt." I yell in a panic.

Wait, why am I panicking so much? I don't even like Lucy.

"Fine. Place her down on the bed." I place Lucy onto the bed. "Let me go get the other Nurse. I have.. Work to do with Principle Makarov.." She walks out.

After 5 minutes of awkward silence, the door opens revealing a girl in her 20's. She has short purple hair.

"Hello. I'm a new nurse here, my name's Kinana! You must be..Lucy?" She asks.

"Uhm...Yes." Lucy answers.

"So, What's the problem?" Kinana asks.

"Well..I was limping into school, because I could barely walk. I tripped over something hard, bumped into Natsu and fell on the ground. Then I couldn't get back up again." Lucy explains. Kinana nods.

"I suggest going to the hospital. Your leg may be broken." Kinana suggests. "I'll ring your father to bring you to the hospi-"

"NO! Not my Father...Please....He's so mean to me, he'd just say 'Tell her to walk it off'...He doesn't care about me!" I see Lucy's eyes filled with tears, but she's not crying.

"Oh....Well, I have no idea how we'll get you to the hospital soon then." Kinana wonders.

"I'll take her." I blurt out.

Wait, what did I just say?

"You'll what?" Lucy asks, with her eyes widened.

"I said I'll take you." I blurt out again.

What am I even saying? Is this me talking, or my heart?

I walk over infront of Lucy. "Jump on." I command her.

"Excuse me?" She says.

"I'm gonna give you a piggy back. The hospital isn't that far away from us." I tell her.

"Fine." She jumps onto my back. I hold onto the bottom of her legs, while she wraps her arms around my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter

I hope you guys enjoyed this xD I'm sorry it's a short chapter, next chapter WILL be longer!

Vote, Comment, Follow me! <3