Chapter 2: Detention

Lucy's P.O.V

I walk into school with my school uniform on. 'Where's Mira?'

"BOO!!!" I hear somebody yell in my hear. I shreik and turn around, to see my best friend -Mirajane Strauss.

"Mira, stop scaring me!" Mirajane laughs at my  begging. She shakes her head, laughing still.

"No can do, Lucy!" She giggles. I roll my eyes. She does this every day, but I still shreik whenever she scares me.

"Whatever." I give up. "What do we have first period?" I ask her.

"Uhm...Let me check." She gets out her Timetable from her bag and checks. "We have....English first with Miss Aries."

"Fantastic." I say sarcasticly. I love Miss Aries, but she can get really annoying somtimes. She sayings Sorry even though we don't do anything.

"Come on then, let's go." Mira says as we walk to class.

While walking, I bump into someone. I look up and scowl at my sight.

"Dragneel." I grunt.

"Heartfilia." He rolls his eyes.

"Come on, Lucy. Ignore him. We better get going to class." Mirajane pulls me faster.

"You know what?" I look at her, shaking my head at her question. "I think you and Natsu make an ADORABLE COUPLE!" She squels.

"WHAT?! NO WAY. MIRA THERE IS NO WAY I WILL EVER GO OUT WITH THAT IDIOT." I yell at Mira, but she laughs again. She never takes my yelling seriously, she always takes it as a joke.

"You know I was just kidding." She giggles. "...Maybe" she mumbles, but I still hear.

I softly punch her arm. "I heard you." I deathglare her.

"I love teasing you, Lucia" Mira says.

"Lucia?" I ask. She shrugs.

"I dunno, a random name, I guess." She giggles. 

Last Period - Science

I hate science. I don't hate the subject itself, I just hate my class. I'm stuck with Natsu in the classroom, and Mira isn't in my class.

I walk into class, greeting the teacher.

"Konnichiwa, Sir!" I smile.

"Hello, Lucy." Mr Macao waves.

Durin Class

Natsu throws paper at me, as if he's trying to get my attention. When I turn around, he pretends it wasn't him then looks at me and mouths 'What are you staring at?' and glares.

The teacher turns around and sees me and Natsu mouthing each other.

"Ahem. Miss Heartfilia. Mr Dragneel. No talking in class. 20 minute detention."

"ugh" I groan under my breathe, luckily the teacher didn't hear.

In Detention

"Sir, I would like to apologise for earlier. Natsu kept throwing paper at me and it got really annoying, I just had to tell him to stop." I apologise to Mr Macao.

"Oh. It's okay, but you still have detention." He replies. I frown at what he tells me and I sit down, as far from Natsu as I can get.

I swear, Natsu is really annoying sometimes. I wish I was with my online friends right now...Especially Firespark