Chapter 16: Red Hair

Levy's P.O.V

I sit next to Lucy in Assembly, while Lucy is by Mirajane. We've been called into the hall for an announcement, I wonder what it possibly could be?

Maybe it's about the toilets- No, maybe it could be about a new school play- Wait! Of course! How could I forget? Today's the day....We get showers!

"Alright now,children. Hush." The Prinicple, Master Makarov, shushes us. The hall quiets down. "Two weeks ago, I announced Mermaid Heel High would be joining us. That day is today. They'll be joining us for 2 weeks, so do make sure you treat them normally. Some may join in with your classes, it depends. The reason we've invited them to join the school for two weeks because they'd like to interview what the school is like educational wise, so they asked students to join in with lessons. Here's their student president, Erza Scarlet."

A teenage girl enters the room with her head held high. She heads in the middle of the stage where the principle goes. She opens her mouth. "Hello. I'd like to thank this school for letting us join. I will be one of the students joining you in lessons. My name is Erza Titania Scarlet. I will enjoy meeting you." She closes her mouth and ends her speech, when she begins walking out, I see her look at me and look shocked. I wave to her, she smiles, waves back, then exits.

"Okay, then. Time for your lunch. Most students will be joining you." Mr. Makarov leaves the room, and so we all get up and go to the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I sit down on a table, and Lucy joins me with Mirajane. "Hey there, Lev!" Lucy greets with a wide grin.

"Hey there, Levy!" Mirajane also smiles widely. I giggle a little bit.

"Hey, Lu! Hi, Mirajane!" I wave at them. Mira looks at me intensely. "What's wrong, Mirajane?"

"How many times have I told you..." Mirajane looks threatening and talks with a low voice, making me shiver. "...To call me Mira!" She giggles, as if her demonic side of her wasn't there.

"S-Sorry!" I apologise innocently.

"I told you. She's a nightmare dressed like a daydream." Lucy whispers in my ear. I laugh with Lucy, but Mira laughs along with us- even though she didn't hear us. Two treys land on the table, which is strange and surprising since we didn't invite anyone. I look at up and see someone, but can't tell who it is due to the sunlight blocking their faces.

"Mind if we sit here?" I hear a familiar voice, but can't make anything out of it.

"Sure thing, I guess." Mira answers before I ask who they are. Before they sit down, someone's arm clings over Lucy.

"Heya, Luce! What's up?" The voice and arm belongs to Natsu. He sits right next to Lucy and begins to eat his lunch. The two strangers clear their throats, catching Natsu's attention. Natsu looks up and notices their uniform; it's the Mermaid Heel High uniform. He shrugs and carries on eating.

"Come sit." I invite the students to join. I feel as if one is smiling, and the other one smiles too.

They sit down at the same time. The only thing I notice is red hair.... Peculiar.

"What's your guys' names?" Lucy asks, making a conversation.

"Oh- sorry for being rude, my name is Erza Scarlet.. This is my, er, best friend, Jellal Fernandez." The girl speaks....wait a second.

"Erza!" I smile and wave.

Erza's P.O.V

I smile back at Levy.

"Hey there, Lev!" I grin at her. The other 3 strangers Levy is hanging out with look confused. I look to them.

"What's your names?" I question, what if they're Lucy and Natsu?!

"My name's Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you guys!" The blonde introduces.

"Yo! I'm Natsu Dragneel." The pink-haired male introduces.

So, it is them after all.

Seems like we've united.