Chapter 15: Erza and Levy

Erza's P.O.V

It's time to go to Magnolia with the school. As you may know, I'm going to be staying with my best friend named Levy McGarden.

You may be wondering: Why does Jellal live in Crocus, but Levy live in Magnolia? It's because their family is moving to Magnolia, but their mother had to leave later and Jellal decided to stay with her instead of go there earlier.

"Erza!" Three knocks are heard on my door, so I get up and open it.

"Hello there, Jellal! I'm ready. Let's go!" I take my 2 big and heavy suitcases, and leave into the coach with my year group.

There aren't a lot of us here, since the school is an all-girl school. But, I managed to persuade the teachers into letting Jellal come on the coach.

"Alright, girls and boy. We're heading to Magnolia now. This will be a 2 hour long ride, so get comfortable. Oh- Also, we have got WiFi on the coach, so feel free to use it! Thank you!" The driver instructs and the coach starts the move.

"Jellal, I'm gonna but my earphones in and listen to some music. Tap me when you need me." I inform Jellal and put my earphones in my ears. I connect to the WiFi and listen to This Little Girl by Cady Groves, although it's the Nightcore version.

What to do...What to do...Ahah! Maybe the someone from Fairy Tail group is on?

I log onto the website I use to chat with them, and join Fairy Tail Chat.

SWORDFIGHTER JOINED THE GROUP

SwordFighter: anybody on?

BoookWorm: Hey there, Sword.

SwordFighter: Hello there, Book! It's been quite a while :)

BookWorm: It has, hasn't it?

SwordFighter: Anything heard from Cel? Haven't seen her on here for a little while. Last time she was on here, she was on for 4 minutes in counting.

BookWorm: Nope. Nothing. So, what are you doing right now? I thought you'd be in school? (I'm in school, but it's lunch.)

SwordFighter: I'm travelling to Magnolia. Turns out the school I'm teaming up with has my friend there.

BookWorm: Private Message me a second..

SwordFighter: Alright?

PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH BOOKWORM

BookWorm: ....Don't tell me...

SwordFighter: Hmm?

BookWorm: Is your name Erza Titania Scarlet?!

SwordFighter: Yes. Wait, how did you know?

BookWorm: It's me! Levy!

Wait a second, Levy? This is surprising.

SwordFighter: Levy?! As in, Levy McGarden?

BookWorm: Yes! Oh my god, I thought it was kind of ironic how your name was Erza when you told me...

SwordFighter: Ah, yes. Must've been strange.

BookWorm: Oh, by the way. Guess who I met.

SwordFighter: Who?

BookWorm: I met these two kind people named Natsu and Lucy! :) They're so sweet.

SwordFighter: Wait, Natsu and Lucy? Aren't they the names of Fire and Cel?

BookWorm: ....Holy cheese balls. You're right!

SwordFighter: It seems like we all have a connection to each other o_o It's...Weird. I didn't know you were Levy, Lucy and Natsu didn't know it was each other or that you're Book, Gray might know one of us, and Iron might know one of us! That girl, Juvia, was it? Well, Rain knows Gray (By the way, Gray is Ice) Oh, I must go now! Bye!

I quickly log off and look at the time. It's been 2 hours since we got on the coach, and now we're here in Magnolia.

Time to go to Fairy Tail High, and meet Natsu,Lucy and Levy....

Well, I don't know what Natsu and Lucy look like.

Yet.