The Marble (cont.)

“Omg, you still have the little thing?”

“Of course I do,” she said laughing, “you’re my best friend why wouldn’t I keep something you made for me.”

“Well I really didn’t make it for you at first…” Jesse said looking down at the ground.

“Wait what do you mean?”

“Well someone gave my that marble in grade school and I made it into a bracelet so I wouldn’t ever lose it… but I um well I saw him kissing another girl and it hurt me cause he was the first guy I loved so I gave it to you so you could remember me.”

Ruby’s face dropped and she said, “Oh well I guess that makes since……well anyway I’m glad you’re back.”

The two of them walked inside and I couldn’t shake what Jesse had just said; maybe Jesse was the girl I fell in love with and maybe I did break her heart and that’s why she gave it away.

I walked inside and walked up to my room and saw Ruby and Jesse walking into Ruby’s room down the hall from mine.    

Jesse glanced at me with a look on her face like she wanted me but I just ignored her and walked into my room and started putting up my stuff.

About 10 minutes later someone was knocking on my door, when I walked over and opened the door Jesse was standing there and walked into my room and shut the door behind her. She was leaning against the door inches away from me, I didn’t get a chance to move or say anything when she said, “I remember you.”

“Wh…what?”

“You’re Aaron from grade school. The guy that gave me that marble.”

“Wait you’re the girl that I first fell in love with?”

“Well I can’t vague for that but you’re the guy who carved the heart into the marble then kissed another girl.”

“I didn’t kiss anyone she kissed me.”

“So you did love me; I knew it, I mean how can you resist me,” she said walking past me and sitting on the bed.

 “Um ok…”

I walked over and sat next to her. It seemed like every time she looked at me she was looking at a perfect 10 which I knew I wasn’t.

She looked at me and said, “You know you’ve changed a lot since you were little and you god a lot……sexier.”

Her eyes were fixated on me and the look in her eyes was almost pure ecstasy. It looked like she wanted me in more then one way.

“Wh……what?”

“Nothing, just wanna make up for lost time don’t you?”

“Well um we haven’t seen each other since grade school I mean don’t you wanna…” I said being interrupted by her lips pressed against mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept kissing me even though I wasn’t kissing back.

“Jesse, where did you go? Jesse…” Ruby said standing in the doorway with the door wide open. Her face was shocked and disappointed and furious all at the same time.

By the time I had pushed Jesse off of me Ruby had tears in her eyes and Jesse saw it to. I got up and ran after Ruby when she jetted down the hall. I stopped at my door and looked back at Jesse who had a smirk on her face; I ignored it and ran after Ruby.

 Ruby slammed her door as soon as I got to it.

“Ruby, open the door please.”

“NO! I saw you kissing her; it was her, the girl from grade school wasn’t it?”