Chapter 17

Chapter 17

His arms were holding me tight when I woke up. Carefully I pulled back from his grip and turned around to face him. His chest rose up and down, he looked so peacefully while sleeping. His hair was a little messy, but it looked kinda sexy on him. He didn't snore which I was very thankfull for. His lips were slightly parted and soft breaths escaped from them.

Watching him I smiled, I could lay here all morning just watching him sleep.
My stomache wasn't agreeing with me, letting me know by a loud growl.
For a moment I thought he was waking up, but he only ruffled his hair a bit and turned around.
This was the perfect moment for me to sneak out of his bed and go down stairs to fix him some breakfast.
Tiptoeing my way down the big soft stairs I found my way to his enormous kitchen. I started snooping around his cabinets to find a pan.
I found some eggs in his fridge and started baking them. I wasn't sure if he liked bacon so I skipped that. In the meanwhile I put some bread in his toaster and made us cappuccino.
I needed some glasses for the orange juice but I couldn't reach them and there was no step around. First I tried to make myself longer by standing on my toes and trying to reach my arms up as far as I could, but of course that didn't help. So I pulled a barstool near the counter and climbed from the stool onto his counter. I sat down, my legs dangling and just when I wanted to turn around I saw him standing from the corner of my eye. He was casually leaning onto the doorstep, his arms folded, his bathrobe loosely hanging on his body. A grin was plastered on his face.
"Uh, goodmorning", I said a bit embarresed.
"Goodmorning", he chuckled.
"Are you all right in there?", he said suppressing a laugh.
Just when I wanted to answer the toaster let me know that the bread was ready and I popped out. I jumped down from the counter and put the bread ono a plate.
"I'm fine", I said walking to the stove. I turned off the gas.
His hands slipped around my waist and placed soft kisses in my neck.
"I woke up alone. I thought you had slipped out the house", he whispered.
"But then I smelled the eggs and found you struggling to get the glasses."
"Ha-ha. Very funny", I sarcastically said.
"I'm sorry, but it was well, nice to see you try to reach them standing on your tiptoes. Your shirt was crawling up a bit and well let me say this, your butt", he said while his hand was travelling down that area, "is looking good Miss." He squeezed it and I felt myself getting a little shy.
I turned around and slapped his hand.
"Stop that!"
He started laughing and grabbed us some glasses.
"Why do you have them in the top cabinet?", I grumbled.
"Because I can easily reach them there. I never thought about some cute short girl that would fix me breakfast here one day."
I took our plates and placed them on his bar saying; "Well, now you do Mister."
"I see", he said eyeing me from top to bodem.
"You know, I say we skip breakfast and go back to bed." He walked up to me and started kissing my neck,pushing my back against the counter.
"But I'm hungry", I whispered.
He kissed my lips, then looked at me, his hands leaning on the counter, locking me in. I could see the hunger in his eyes, but it wasn't food he wanted.
"Okay, let's eat."
"That was easy!", I chuckled.
"For now you'll get away with it", he winked.
I grabbed our cappuccino's and sat down next to him.
After we were done eating I wanted to go and take a shower. Max offered to clean up the kitchen, cause I made breakfast.

"Max?"
"Yes baby."
"Do you maybe have some pants for me or something?"
I strolled into the kitchen.
He turned around closing the dishwasher.
"I don't think they will fit you", he chuckled.
I laughed, I didn't really think that one through.
"If you want I can drive by your house and pick up some clothes", he offered. "In the mean time you can take a hot bath and relaxe yourself a little."
Is this real? Am I dreaming? I'm pinching my arm to make sure this is not a dream.
"If you don't mind."
"If I did, would I ask?"
He walked up stairs with me and I handed him my keys.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'll drive by your home."
The idea of him going through my underwear drawer was a little bit weird, but to wear this again just wasn't an option for me.
I told him what to get and then I left him alone so he could have his privacy.
Strolling into the bathroom I undressed myself and put a towel on my waist. I grabbed a tooth brush and just when I wanted to start brushing my teeth Max knocked on the door.
"I'll be going now. Are you sure you don't need anything else?"
"Yes I'm sure, thank you honey", I answered.