Chapter 12

Music: Nothing like loving you- Amerie

Chapter 12

When we pulled back from our passionate kiss, to catch our breath he looked deep into my eyes. His look was full of desire, it was like the fire burning in the fire place; yearning for more.
"Ever since the day I saw you, I wanted to kiss you", he whispered. "You're lips are so soft."
His gaze was still focused on me which made me shy. I looked down and mumbled a 'thank you'.
I wondered why this kiss felt so special, why it was so different from the other times I kissed someone.
"Come here", he interrupted my thoughts and spread his legs so I could sit in front of him.
I turned my body towards him and pressed my back against his chest. He folded his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. Without even realizing it our fingers entwined and silently we watched the fireplace.
Both sunk away in our own thoughts.
Actually I expected for him to make another move to get to second or maybe even third base, but he didn't. He didn't try anything with me. He didn't even make an attempt for another kiss.
Which got me thinking; is that a good, or a bad thing? Maybe he didn't really like my kissing. Or maybe I had bad breath...
His chest rose up and down, his head was leaning on my head and our fingers were still entwined. I wish we could stay like this forever. I felt comfortable and safe in his arms.
Wait.
Did that really just crossed my mind?!
I couldn't help but feeling this way. It might be a lie and maybe all of this is to eventually get in my panties, but for now I didn't care. For now I wanted to enjoy this as much as I could.
I turned around to face him, his beautiful blue eyes stared me down, his lips slowly curled up into a smile.
"Do you..—"
My lips shut him up. I pressed them onto his and my tongue begged to enter his mouth. Willingly he parted his lips, our tongues touched and a tingly feeling shot through my body.
The longer I kissed him, the more I wanted him.
I pulled back before I would do things I would regret.
"I'm sorry I interrupted you", I said catching my breath.
"It's okay, if you interrupt me like that I won't hold it against you", he said with a wink.
"You know.. I'm actually a little tired...", I hesitatingly said.
"Let's go to bed then", he said getting up.
He put his hand out to help me get up. He's such a gentleman.
He didn't let go of my hand while we walked to the main hallway and up the stairs. We took a turn to the right and stopped by the second door we passed.
"Go ahead, open the door", he said letting go my hand and pointing his hand to the oak wooden door.
"The light switch is on your right, next to the door", he told me as I opened the it.
I clicked on the light and a big chandelier lit up. The room was beautiful and big enough to fit my bedroom in twice. There was a beautiful box spring bed, it was crème colored with a lot of pillows and a bedspread on it in beige colors.
It looked very comfy and big enough to both fit in.
I saw my suitcases on my left, in front of an oak wooden closet. Next to it there was a mirror with a dressing table and a chair in front of it. I looked to find his luggage, but I didn't see it.
"Where is your luggage?", I questioned him.
"It's in the other room, next to this one", he answered with a friendly smile.
"I figured you wanted some privacy."
He was making himself look better with every minute I spend with him. I expected him to be wanting to sleep into the same bed, but again he was a real gentleman.
"I'll leave you alone so you can go to sleep. The bathroom is down the hall, on your left", he said pointing towards the door.
"Thank you", I said as I walked with him. We stopped at the door opening.
"Good night beauty", he whispered and kissed my cheek.
"Good night Max", I said, then he slipped into his room.
I closed my door and let myself fall onto the big bed. All I could do was smile. Butterflies were taking over my stomach and his face, his lips and his sensual voice were the only images in my head.

"Morning sleepy head", his voice startled me.
I lifted my disordered head up and wiped away some hair that was in front of my face.
A smile appeared on his face when I showed him my horrible morning face.
"Morning", my raspy voice spoke.
"Did you sleep well?", he asked as he leaned against my door frame.
His sweatpants were loosely hanging around his hips, his torso naked. I took it that he just hit the shower, his hair was still a bit wet and drips of water dropped on his body. He ran his hand through it to order it, but he only messed it up more. I thought it looked rather sexy.
I rubbed my eyes and sat up to get a better look at him. He walked over to me, his body moving smooth.
I heaved a big sigh and bit my lip trying to control my morning needs. Damn, he looked hot!
He parked his bum on the side of my bed. Water was still dripping from his hair onto his body. The drops ran down it like it was a waterslide.
"I slept great", I grinned trying to concentrate on his face, rather than his body.
But I slipped and he saw it.
"Oh yeah, I just hit the shower. I'm sorry I'm not fully dressed yet, but I wanted to wake you up so you can get ready for breakfast", he said a looking at his uncovered body.
I giggled like a high school girl, talking to her crush for the first time.
"It's okay, I don't mind", I say with a wink.
He laughed and petted my leg. Thank God there were covers between his hand and my leg..
He stood up and turned around to walk away.
His beautifully shaped back, which wasn't even that masculine, faced me. I wanted to ran my fingers across it. My eyes even caught a little moment on to his butt. I had to suppress laughing at my own thoughts.
He stopped in the door opening. "Breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes, is that okay with you?", he asked before he left the room.
"Have you seen the way I look? Of course 30 minutes is not okay", I joked.
He laughed and closed my door.