chapter 28

so you all know this book is coming to an end after this chapter there is only one more left....I had fun writing this story while it lasted but anywho ENJOY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Everyone Aaliyah and I have an announcement”

Adam said while standing up and everyone was sitting down and enjoying their breakfast.

I glanced at Aaliyah for a split second then glanced back at Adam expecting him to continue on.

Adam cleared his throat and let his eyes settle on Aaliyah's and she smiled and stood up beside him and held his hand.

“Well we just wanted to say that Kyle Larm is our new pack member since Trey kicked him out for personal reasons and also Alexis Mcdowell who's last name is recently changed back to king is going back to her original pack with her mate the Alpha King Royal Trey”

Adam's eyes locked on my shocked ones easily since I was sitting beside Trey who was sitting by Adam.

Trey kicked him out of our pack for 'personal' reasons.....REALLY! How childish is that. He's just jealous that's what he is....haha o Jesus help his soul

I knew it would be very disrespectful to the Alpha Royale and the Alpha King Royal if I had a fit or I just stormed off back into the house, so, I stayed put in my seat, eating the now tasteless food that was in my mouth. Also, thinking about every single word I would tell Trey when we got alone.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Even though people were speaking to me I kept finding myself glancing at Kyle and every time I glanced at him my eyes began to tear up.

I was having a boring conversation with a blonde head chick who only talked about shopping, and naming names of fashion designers I honestly never heard of nor did I really care, but I did say “Yeah I know” or “O my gosh really!” or “Wow” and those were about it. Those small reply's seem to satisfy her so she kept on going.

Trey walked up to us and told her we had to talk alone. After she nodded her head and walked off I stared anywhere but Trey's eyes.

“Lexi?” His Husky voice met my ears.

“Yeah” I said still not looking at him

“Look at me” He said it so softly that his words caressed my skin and sent tingles up my body

“Why?” I spoke stubbornly

I realized how immature I was being so I finally looked at him and realized he was really close to me so I stepped back.