chapter 6

okay so here is the next chapter! read,vote,and don't forget to COMMENT o and I just wanted to say that I did not intend for this story to sound like someone elses but to b honest if you read any werewolf mate story they are all sortof the same so yeah if i offended you sorry bt enjoy the chapter!

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

It has been 2 weeks since Trey and I been together and everything has been going well. A couple days ago I asked him if I could get pregnant since we were not using protection and he said no, in order for me to get pregnant we would have to have sex in human form and werewolf form when I was on my monthly curse. I also been a little nervous about how I said I loved him after we had sex that one day. Let me just say my werewolf took over me (which she's been doing a lot lately by the way)and said that. She's in love with him...I'm not.,Let's face it I hardly know the guy, He raped me at that and also is very DANGEROUS! I don't understand how she doesn't understand that

you know what Lexi you are the most stubburn human Ever! if i wasn''t trap in this body and I had my own I would so kick your ass right now! My wolf yelled in my head. With that I marched to my full body length mirror with my hands on my hip and said

"Look it here MUTT your gonna have to stop taking over my body! your just making things harder all you do when you take over my body is have sex with him you damn horny whore YOU DON"T KNOW HIM"

 Newsflash Lexi your gonna wind up loving him whether you like it or not and I can so do whatever i want when i want stop being stubburn and accept your freaking fate!

"I'm not being stuburn i'm just speaking the truth... now im in this shithole that you dug and he thinks i'm in love with him i'm not in love with him...i'm just fond of him okay so just shut up your giving me a headache"

Fond of him my ass. She said and dissappered. Well that's my werewolf for you guys she is very fiesty, speaks the truth which comes off so rude and she loves taking over my body like seriously one day in freshmen year a group of my ex friends tried to jump me because they  supposedly heard I was talking crap which was a lie! anyways they cornered me in the bathroom and I wanted to drop to the ground and start crying Hell i was already crying. To make the story short my werewolf took over my body and beat the shit outta eachone of those females haha not for my benefit at all she said which I could tell was a lie but her reason was because she said she was not gonna let us walk around with bruises on our face we are to pretty for that lol that was true but She was also looking out for me. After that incident she taught me how to fight somewhat.

 I heard a horn honk and was snapped back to reality. I ran outside the house with skinny jeans with brown boots and a brown shirt with my hair in a ponytail LAZY DAY!

I jumped into Trey's scary looking black car

"I hope you know how to drive this car"

"Drive it all the time" He said giving me a crooked smile. Ugh he is so SEXY! he had on a tight white shirt and dark denim jeans ahh that whit shirt is so defining his muscles!

"Just because you drive it all the time does not mean you know how to drive it you know" I said looking into his eyes returning the smile. He the leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head

"Nope...kissing leads to other things and i don't want to do the other things I just want you to get us to school safely thank you very much" I said after he growled at me. What I said was True everytime we kiss it always deepends and then my wolf take over and the next thing I know we're having sex for crying out loud!

As we were driving he said "The bonding ceremony is tonight"

Ahh! shit look what you have done wolf I can't back out now agh! I said trying to keep my composer

"Okay um well I guess the last thing for us to do now is have sex again in wolf form and you bit me right"

"Yeah...then you'll be my property" He said huskily

"Trey I'm not a freaken object okay i'm a person therefore you should speak better of me"

"What it's true" He said parking the car. We then got out of the car and he took my hand in his and we walked to the pack ,Hold up that would be like the whole school I should say his main friends and their mates

"So the bonding ceremony is tonight" Trey friend Isac said.

"Yea" I said now irritated from the whole property thingy

"HEy what's wrong getting cold feet" Isac mate Tiffany said.

"No Trey just don't have respect nowadays" They all gave me questioning look and Trey just smirked

"He kept saying I then would be his property" I said angry

"Because you will be" He said looking at me 

I pulled my hand out of his and siad with so much venom in my voice that I scared myelf

"I will  never be your property Trey you got that your such an ass of an Alpha King royale cuz  the last time I checked they had respect and that is what you lack! I am not your slave your property or an object you speak to be with re FUCKEN SPECT" I then stormed off to first period.

 40 minutes into 1st hour Trey finally walked in and looked at me with bloodshot eyes. He then told me to come outside of the class. 

Try to calm him down Lexi you pissed him off to his limit his werewolf took over him you can tell by his eyes....o shit may god be with us Damn you Lexi! My werewolf said 

I got up and the whole class looked at me with horror. As I stood outside I was now wishing I didn't say all those things the way I said them, maybe in a nicer way would've been better. As I looked up at him he looked BEYOND PISS. time to calm him down.

"Trey-" Before I even finished my sentence I was slapped so hard that I lost my balance and fell to the ground . Trey then leaned kneeled down and whispered into my ear "Don't ever in your life disrespect me like that again" At that he got up and walked into the class.

I held my cheek knowing the impact had left a mark 

I'm sorry he did that lexi. it'll heal in an hour babe

"Don't be sorry okay" I said outloud. I picked myself up and ran to my house never stopping.

As I got into my house I changed my clothes into something slutty the reason why you ask is because I'm gonna do someething slutty to take my mind off of things. 

I jumped into the jeep and drove out of this small town fucken town.....