Chapter 17

okay i know im a little late for updating but i had writer's block which was lame o nd guess wat sunday was my b-day im finally 16! haha

enjoy....hopefully

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. After we had sex the first night of my heat Trey told me that he's not gonna talk to me because he was still mad about me disrespecting him....but he did say that he will continue having sex with me until my heat was over.

And my heat has finally stopped.

 I skipped down the stairs where about 50 of the pack members were hanging out.

"Hey Trey do you know where my phone charger is at?" I asked in a good mood

He looked at me expressionless and turned back to talk to his friends. I stood there baffled for a second then rolled my eyes and went back up stairs into the guest room which Trey personally moved all my stuff out of his room and into this room this morning when my heat was gone.

As i was going throug my phone Aaliyah came in my room and sat on my bed by me staring at me

"Uh what" I said finally looking at her

"You need to respect him more you know...both of you guys need to respcet one another that is why there is alot of hostility betwen you guys hun" 

I sat up and said "What are you now....Doctor Phil.....you don't understand the-" That's all I got out when my body flew off my bed  and hit the wall.

                                                       ( Aaliyah P.O.V)

I started to giggle when she said I was doctor Phil but that shortly stopped when her body litterally flew off the bed and hit the wall with a sickening sound. I jumped off the bed screaming her name and when I seen her she was face planted on the floor I flipped her over and shrieked her eyes were staring at me but they were pure whit with red dots in them....creepy. I can tell she was alive but hell I need Trey.

 I ran down the stairs and finally found Trey and his friends blaring music in the living room.

"Trey she need you" I said out of breath

He didn't even look up at me and he said "Well i don't need her at this momment and i'm not talking-"

"SHUT UP...no direspect Alpha but-"

"BUT WHAT!" HE roared

"um well we were talking and the next thing I know she flew off the bed and into the wall and then I went to her body her eyes ....their- not hers something isn't right" I tried to get my words out .

He ran up the stairs with his alp[ha king royale speed and into the guest room where Gloria was at holding her now sweaty body.

                                                                  (Lexi P.O.V.)

I woked up with Trey taking of my towel and putting a night gown on. I instantly put up my wall so he couldnt read my mind.

 "So are you okay" He asked 

"Uh yeah I think" I said which was a lie all i wanted to do was cry

"Gloria said you was visiting the dead....what was it about" He sid looking into my eyes

" Oh I can't really remember but all I do remember was me being scared, mad, and sad all at the same time" I said. all the emotions I told him was exactly how I felt but I did remember why I did felt them.

"O...why do you have your wall up...you never have it up" He asked.

I got up ready to leave the room. 

"What are you trying to hide Alexis" He cocked his head to the side. 

O shiznet he never says my real name

"Nothing I just have to find Gloria" I said attempting to leave again

He pushed me up against the wall "You know I don't like secrets so I would just advise you to tell me before I command you to tell me"

"Trey please not now-you won't like it at all but i'm trying to find a solution okay and once I do I would be gladly to tell you but right now it's not time please i'm begging you let me talk to Gloria and I will tell you in two days top okay" I said nervous that he weas gonna command me to tell him at that momment.

"2 days and that's it O and slepp in my room tonight" He said letting me go and turning his back and flexing it while cracking his neck.

 "Thanks and okay"

With that I opened the door and ran to Glrias room knocking on the door. She opened it and let me in

I collapsed on her bed crying uncontrollably....good thing the rooms have sound proof

Gloria came by me and held me while I finished crying without asking me anything

"Gloria...Trey is gonna probably kill me" I said looking at her

"Why would you say that dear" She asked

"Well Ithe spirits came to me and told me I have to kill his son that poor baby! and Trey might not love Amanda but I can tell he already love that child of his..Gloria they said that baby is nothing but evil well not now but when it's an adult it will be and he will try to overtake all the packsz in the world by killing them or enslaving them...I thought IO would just have to hurt Amand badly to knock some since in her but now I have to kill her and The BABY! I can't do that" I broke down in tears again

"Honey this life will be filled with things you don't understand nor like but you have to deal with it...the spirits gave you a task that I don't even agree on but it has to be done"

"Is there an other  way" I asked hopefully

"Did the spirits tell you there was another way" She asked

"No" I said looking down

"Well I guess not honey"

I stayed in her room for another hour and finally walked back to Trey room where he was waiting for me.

I slowly took off my dress and got into the bed and so did Trey He wrapped his arms around my small body frame and whispered "Two more days"

Yeah two more days until he kills me ugh! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need 5 comments for me to write another chapter!