Chapter 29 last chappy!

Chapter 29!

“-Even though there's been some bumpy rodes in the past with Alexis and I, I do not want to no longer bring those painful memories into the present, I as your alpha King Royal want to start fresh. I want to ensure that my pack is safe and secure 24/7 and in order for me to do that-” Trey slightly squeezed my sweaty palm for comfort “-I need an Alpha Female, As you ALL know Alexis is my mate and I now declare her as our Alpha-female”

There were howls and whistles in the night to accepting my rightful place. It was now time for me to speak so I let go of Trey's hand and kept my head held high while looking into as much eyes as I could.

“I promise you all that I will do my best to protect you and I want to not only be your alpha- female, I want to be your friend that helps you out, you have my word that I will not turn my back on you nor will I do actions or orders if it's not for your safety or for the best.....Do any of you have any questions?”

I looked around and seen Megan stand up “I wanted to know that if Trey got any one else pregnant that is not you, will your jealousy take over and you kill the child and the mother again?” She slyly asked

“You don't have to answer” Trey glanced down at me then snapped his eyes on Megan.

“No it's okay....Well Megan I only did that to ensure the safety for our race and the human race,I did what the spirits wanted me to and it's totally okay to WANT to have my mate's child...look at him he's sexy, but if you or anyone else ever had his child and I had to step down from my rightful spot, therefore you become alpha-female be ready to put your life at stake for your pack safety, if you can not picture yourself doing that and I know you can't because your selfish, then don't ever try and have sex with my mate behind my back and try and get pregnant not only will I beat your ass every time I see you I WILL make your life a living hell because he and his manhood belongs to me and me only ….anymore questions?” I spoke calmly

Megan was sending me death glares when one girl stood up and looked at Megan “I too promise Megan that if I EVER hear you trying to have sex with my mate I will guarantee you that I will pull some Kong-Fu shit on your ass” I looked closely at the female and that was Bethany Scott the most sweetest caring person on Earth who NEVER cursed “Now sit your ass down because your done asking questions” She said and glared at Megan who sat down quietly.

I smiled and said “Well thank you for your time,you all can go back to PAR-TAY!” I laughed

-

-

-

-

Trey and I danced the night away,laughing and having conversations with people.

As we finally hit our bed Trey smiled and said “I can smell your happiness what are you so happy about?”

“I'm happy because i'm with you and i'm standing by your side not only as your one and only mate but i'm officially standing by your side as yours and the pack Alpha-Female” I smiled from ear to ear and said “That's what I've been waiting for and now that it's here...I'm overwhelmed with joy”

Trey kissed my forehead and said “Your going to be 17 tomorrow”