Chapter 27

SOOO I just wanted to say I luvvvv yall nd don't be mad okay......The story is ending in about 2-4 chapters BUT there will be a sequel yaaaaayyyy:)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 I woked up to the sun beaming on my face, as I opened my eyes I was alone on my Queen size bed.

I sat up yawning and stretching while looking around my room searching for Trey who I did not find so I swung my legs over my bed so I can walk to my closet and I grabbed a clean pair of clothes.

My body aches from ALL the events last night, the marking,the sex,more sex, how I was roughly thrown over Trey's shoulder,the slap on my face, the slap on my face and the submitting....Yeah i'm hurting badly.

 I opened my bedroom door and walked down the hall and into the bathroom, with that I shut the door and discarded my clothes and jumped into the steamy shower. AN hour later I was clean and dressed so I headed out in the backyard knowing that's where everybody had to be.

 As I slid the back door open I heard everyone talking at once. It's amazing how the backyard can fit more than 500 people.

I stood looking for Kyle for a couple of minutes but just decidedto follow his scent that I knew to well.

As I followed his scent and was nearby I was stopped by my name being called.

I turned around to the source of the soft but demanding voice and there stood Megan....Uhhh yeah akward!

"Oh hey Megan" I said alittle nervous

"Let's make a couple things clear, I definitely don't like you and your gonna need to break up with Trey or else" She stepped closer to me.

I looked around to see if I was the only one who had heard her but when I seen nearby people who was staring at us with amusement I knew I wasn't.

I cleared my throat before speaking "Megan, Sweetie, I dont care(Emphasis on the care) If you don't like me but I do care when you threaten me and tell me what to do, you see-" I pointed to my mark.

"-this mark,yeah I belong to him and it just makes it official that were together" I enclosed the gap between us so that we were face to face and spoke lowly but you couldn't deny my threat/warning "And if you ever step up to me again you better be fighting me instead of talking about irrevalent stuff that you have no chance of winning back"

I stared at her raging face before saying "Oh your dismiss now" I said giving her my most dazzling smile. She turned on her heels and stalked off then my smile diminished.

I turned back around and seen Trey with his bestfriend/beta Isaih. I seen a glint in Trey eyes

"What?"I said innoccent

"You just threatened her"

"Well yeah you can say that" I smiled but walked past him

"Where ya goin" He said behind me

"Looking for Kyle have you seen him?" I spoke loud enough so he can hear me

"No and you can stop looking for him"

I stopped and turned towards Trey

"Why" I asked confused

"Because"

"Because why" I said annoyed

"I said so" he said

"Your point is" I said 100% annoyed

"My point is,is your not speaking,seeing nor looking at kyle end of discussion" He said annyed also

"WHAT NO" I yelled angrily and his eyes became black