My crazy alpha royale

okay srry i took so long to upload I went out of town for awhile so yeah I'm back so here is your chapter 3!!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

I woked up feeling way to embarassed. Thanking the world  that today was Saturday I grabbed my phone and dialed my Aunt Sarah number.

"Hey Lexi I miss you" she said in her high pitch voice

"you know if you miss me so much you can come on home haha"I said playfully

"Boss is keeping mr for 2 weeks sorry hun"

"It's all good "

"Well gotta go boss is coming love you" She said in a rush

"love you to bye" I said hanging up .

 As soon as I put my phone down it rang again and I picked it up instantly

"hello"

"Hey Lexi it's Aaliyah"

"o hey Aaliyah um how'd you get my number" I asked curiously

"people. Guess what!"

"What" I said interested

"There is a party at Trey's house at 7 and were gonna go is that okay"

"yup perfect"

                                                            (7 at night)

 I looked at myself in the mirror one last time my hair was straight and you can obviously tell it was layered and now it rested on the top of my breast. I had ripped dark blue skinny jeans with a blue shirt that fell off my shoulders and blue sandals. I heardAaliyah honk the horn so I ran out of the house locking the door behind me and jumped into her white slugbug.

                                                      (at the party)

 as we pulled up to trey's house hld up that doesn't even explain what I was seeing. As we pulled up to his freaken MANSION! I heard music booming and I never seen so many people at a party before it was as if the whole school was there if that was possible. Aaliyah and I jumped out the car ready to Part!

                                              (An hour into the party)

Ok so I lost Aaliyah the first 20 minutes of the party and now I don't know what to do with myself because everyone is shifting into a werewolf!

"Hey c'mon let's shift!" aaliyah said screaming over the music and pulling my arm.

I looked at her knowing what I was gonna say "okay!" I said walking off

"Lexi Where are you going" She asked confused

"Somewhere else...i'm not getting naked in the living room"

"you need to get use to it"

"nope sorry I can't...come with me please"

"ugh fine whatever" She said smiling

We went into an empty hallway and took off our clothes and shifted. Once we were outside running I couldn't contain myself so I howled. The feeling felt like adrenaline while flying. I realized I couldn't run from what I was because it was part of me so I just had to face my fate but the question was...was I ready?

 I lost Aaliyah again! haha I just kept running knowing I was alone but that soon changed when I was tackled thinking it was probably Aaliyah again but my mouth started to water O crap! time to fight!

  I tried getting up but the dang dog wouldn't let me so I started to growl hoping my threat would scare him but instead of getting off of me he howled and gripped his muzzle around my neck and inserted his man hood into me! o GOSH O GOSH ! NO I'M A VIRGIN THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I howled out in pain and anger; he then quickened his pace and I felt him release into me as he howled out in bliss.

He then got off of me and stared at me! I slowly got up and ran off back to Trey's house trying to find Aaliyah. After 20 minutes I got dressed quickly and found Aaliyah dressed, when she took in my appearence her warm smile went into a hard frown she grabbed my hand and led me into her slugbug

"What happened"

"nothing" I stated plainly

"I can smell him all over you did you guys have sex?"

"no we didn't he raped me and do you know who it is" I asked looking into her eyes

"...Yes but I can't tell you"

"Your my friend and you can't tell me"

"I'm sorry but it's the rules Lexi I can't it's commanded and even if I try to tell you or hint it I physically start to choke...I'm sorry "

"it's okay" at that I broke into tears

"Do you want to spend the night with me" She asked

"please" I said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               well Dang!! that is all I can say for now stay tuned for the next chapter!!