5. The Woman

Next Update, sorry for the wait I hope you enjoy.

I stood there immobilized, from the position I was in. Right there in front of me was Mr. Adduci trailing kisses down the neck of a female while she moan her heart out, the sight was quite shocking and a bit appalling with her pulling on his fine locks of hair, her shirt wide open with her breast spilling out of her two size too small bra set, and the she was rubbing up against him and even though I would admit it out loudly I wish she was me.

They were so into eating each other's faces they didn't even realize I was standing in front of the door shocked, God forbid if one of his client or investors were to walk in on this inappropriate scene they would run out the door or better yet join if they rolled that type of way. I cleared my throat in an attempt to alert them of my presence, instantaneously the two stopped what they were doing in look up at me with their eyes wide open.

"I'll come back when you're not occupied" I pointed at the two before quickly closing the door quietly behind me. I can't believe I just walk in on my boss close to have sex on his desk with that, that... I have no right calling her out of her name although I don't even know it, I doubt he knows it but I can't say anything bad about her, hell she was prettier than Jessica Alba and Adriana Lima put together, she was beautiful, I prayed I was blessed with such features but I caught the melanin bug with thick flu.

Nevertheless it was still inappropriate from those two to be doing inappropriate actions like that in his office, I don't know why but seeing him with another woman stung a whole lot than I would like to admit. As I stare blankly at my computer, out the Conner of my eyes I see him escorting the woman he was with out of his office, Jessica and Adriana look alike, unwillingly leave as she started to walk out of his office, she kissed him on the cheek then she pivoted on her foot with smile on her face like this was the on a runway, while she walk down the hall her eyes landed on mine she smirked then winked at me.

Can someone please notify "Miss Victoria Secret Hoe" here, she is officially taken off the nice list how dare she winked at me, I wished I had a secret camera to record her and post her on WordStar Office Edition. I took a deep breath starting to file some papers that are due for next week as I tried to keep myself as busy as can I for the time I had left before I clocked out but Mr. Aducci walked inside and closed the door quietly behind him. I had to admit I fell quite uncomfortable with him around now as he stood in front of my desk while he flicks some of my post it papers.

"Are you almost done with the papers?"

"Yes sir all done they are just sitting there waiting for you to proof read and sign them" I pointed at the papers on my desk not taking my eyes off the screen.

Silence filled the room and I all but prayed he would leave.

"Miss Johnson what you walked into earlier it was-" he tried to explain as he rubs the back of his neck.

"It's okay sir you don't have to explain yourself to me it's none of my business, I shouldn't have walk in without knocking."

God how I wish I had knocked, could you be like Mary J Blige and rewind that?

"No, no it was wrong on my part I should have locked the door." Oh, oh he wanted to continue his little rump and hump with Miss Secret

"It's okay next time I will make sure I knock before I walk in on you and your, your girlfriend."

"She was just a friend." He retorted. Well it sure as hell didn't look like they were just friends. Friends don't make out like they are just about to have sweaty buck naked sex on your $1500 desk.