1. Start Of The New

Beep Beep!!

I awoke up from my deep slumber feeling refreshed, I look at the time noticing 6:00 AM before I turned off the slightly infuriating sound. Ready to handle my business I put on my glasses on pushing myself off the bed and slipped on my pink fluffy slipper, a yawn escaped me while stretching my overused muscles. The walk to the bathroom felt short as I made it to the toilet, handling my business I finished by flushing and washed my hands, as I washed my hands I carefully regarded my reflection in the mirror.

I wasn't ugly, but I wasn't the hottest thing you would see in a magazine; I think I'm average with a button nose, dark brown eyes, and curly natural hair. Nothing to extravagant everything seemed average to me like I was just a mediocre woman. One thing I did love about my face was my lips they are one of my best features, especially how big and luscious they look, the only thing I disliked about them is that every time I wake up from a slumber I look as if I was pouting in my sleep.

Turning off the faucet dried my hands and started doing my hygienic routine consisting of brushing my teeth, inspecting my face for any pimples you know how to pop those blackheads, check for those green monster giddiness deep into the canals of my nose, and any other problems that arise . Feeling okay with myself I placed my hair in a messy high bun before taking off my sleep attire and jumping into the shower. Thirty minutes of warm water soothing my aching muscles I wrapped a luscious towel around my body. I treated my my face with my clean and clear morning burst acne wash loving the way it tingled my face.
Walking back to my bedroom I applied lotion on my body making sure I had lotion on every part of my body I definitely didn't want my mocha skin to look dry or people to think it's snowing somewhere. With the need to match I picked out my black lace Victoria Secret pantie and bra set before putting on a black pencil skirt and a purple blouse that I had picked out the night before, of course I had a nice pair of black four inch heels to match.

Now that the easy part was over it was time to tackle my hair, the amount of gel I had used was a good handful size I had to make sure my edges were laid and get my hair back into a neat bun. I later applied some light make up foundation ,mascara , and some dark matte purple lipstick. I took one look at my self and the mirror and I though I look pretty good.

I took a look at my body through the full length mirror behind my bedroom door, I wasn't your average skinny America Next Top Model, wearing size 0 to 2, I was thick with a whole load of front and back working a 38 double d pair, and big derriere to go with it.

As I'm admiring my body I heard my phone ringing from afar, searching I started looking under the bed and sheets, I felt like that cat in the vine feverishly patting the bed until I finally I found it under the pillow. Caller ID showed it was my mom just as I was about to pick up the called end abruptly.

I was in some serious big trouble.

Scrolling up I noticed I had five missed calls, all from my mother, I defined lied i'm officially dead, you can definitely start looking for a coffin now. I quickly dial her number, and she picked up on the first ring.

"Hel ..llo?" I answered

"Really, Cece Really?" You could basically hear her glaring through the phone.

"Ma.." I started but she cut me off.

"Don't you fu.king ma me, do you know how long I have been calling you?" Her voice raised.

"Yes, I noticed mom, I'm sorry I was in the shower."

"That is no damn excuse. Look at the time and tell what time is it?" I sighed.

"It's 7 :45 ma."

"And at what time where you suppose to call me?" I could picture her hand on her hips while reprimanded

"It's 7:30 I'm sorry I lost track of time I promise it won't happen again." I assured her.

"You damn right it won't happen again, just because you're in another state does not mean I can't come over there and whoop your behind young lady. Now show me you got some sense in you and welcome me like your supposed to."

"Good-morning mother dearest , how was your night , I missed you dearly." I said lacking sarcasm, I'd be the fool not to.

Ma took a deep breath and answered calmly like nothing happened two seconds ago

"I'm good angel, I missed you too, now make sure your phone is on vibrate for when I call to check up on you at work."

"I will mother."

"Good now give me a kiss and have a good day at work."

I kissed her trough the phone and wish her a wonderful day, with my mother it was always a routine, I call at exactly 7:30 in the morning ask how she slept, tell her I missed her and wished her a wonderful day and if I forget to do one of those things then all hell will break loose and I seriously mean hell, so I do it every single morning I always follow the rules, I always walked on a straight line and never tethered off.

After I was done with the the phone call I made sure to fix my bed before grabbing my purse, wallet, and keys then I headed out out my one bedroom apartment in Florida, locked the doors and got in my car making my way to my new job.

--------------------------------

Tell me what y'all thought, comment and vote don't be shy and don't be too harsh. Constructed criticism is best.

Peace out lovelies

Edited by Nieskaa