4. Working Life

Cece at the top. Enjoy

Cece

I've been working at Add's Inc. for five months now and I can honestly say it has been extremely exhausting and tiresome, there are days when my whole body is so sore I could barely walk or even wake up in the morning, my bones aching not even muscles oh no because them babies were tenderise like meat. Mr. Adducci always had me do everything single thing like call the client up, get his coffee, get their coffee, get his dry cleaning, clean his god damn car, I even had to clean in the interior of the car and then he made me sell because he wanted a new car all he ever does is sign the papers and meet with the clients, if I had known being a CEO would have been that easy I might as well apply for one instead of this job.

If I didn't have Nikki to get me through the day I think I would have had all my hair pulled out and had to sew it back on with a lack front just so he wouldn't know how stressful he is. I met Nicole Sanders on my first month of working this woman was  total opposite of me. Nikki is all crazy, fun, and outspoken she has no filter toward anything and I swear she is rubbing off on me. On the first week she gave me the title "Bad Bitch best friend" the check? Bad is something I'm most definitely am not and a bitch, I myself don't really use that word to describe me in anyway. Beside her crazy personality, she is a sweet, beautiful African American petite women I would kill for her shape she looks like a goddess with the power to keep me sane.

My mother on the other hand is still trying to convince me to quit and move back home which is not going to happen. I make sure I keep her happy so she does not have to fly to Florida and drag me home, believe me I will put up a fight and so would Nikki.

While I'm printing some paper in the copy room Nikki joins babbling about the treasurer was sleeping with Kim from accounting and how Jim from marketing is a man whore and even though Mr. Adduci has told her multiple times  that the copy room is just for making copies, she still come in here to gossip.

As she lean against the big copy machine she stares intently at me."What, is there something on my face?" I asked concerned.

"No,I wish there was though." I raised an eyebrow

"What why, what have I done to you?"

"Well you are so beautiful I can't imagine why the hell you're still single. I don't understand you need to get you a boyfriend so you can get laid and start screaming in tongue, even your voice sounds beautifully unused."

I immediately stop what I was doing to stare at her. "Nikki I've told you multiple times that I don't want to date or get laid" or scream in tongues." I glared at her but she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah your mama. Ever thought that your mama don't want you to date or get laid, because she can't?" See me and Nikki had gotten so close that I told her a little about my past.

Now I'm regretting it.

"Nikki I doubt that's the reason, and beside I don't want to date any way. I heard sex is not all you claim it to be" I look down at the paper as said the last sentence.

"Oh hell no who in the world has been feeding you that buckshot cause you need to spit it right back out?" My eyed widened at her language.

"Lower your voice Nikki, you going to get us in trouble with Mr. Adduci and Nobody it's just sex I'm not missing out." I placed my hand trying to lower her volume.

"Don't just me and I don't care about Adduci with his fine self. Sex is amazing, its orgasmic, its beautiful, its therapeutic and its freaking life. Once you get the pipe you'll be begging for it every day in English, Spanish, Italian, hell you'll even speak Dutch."If I was a shade lighter you could see me blushing hard.