3. New leaf

Hey guys thank you for voting and commenting. I can fell the love loll.

So just so y'all know i wont be posting chapters over the weekend, only week days.

Now let's get down to business (insert Mulan's song sang by Shang )

Warning Not Edited

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked my car in front of the building wipe my face then retouched my makeup. Looking in the rear view mirror, I took a deep breath. OK Cece this is it, you were the one that moved away. You did the interview and you got the job. This is all you.so go in there and be the best damn good secretary. I've always had pep talk with myself. Not that it ever works. Cause by the end I always end up doubting myself more. Well yeah because your mamma never really let you have your own voice. Shut up self-conscious. I took a deep breath, open my door put my left foot out followed by the other steadying myself. I took my bag from the passenger seat, close and lock my doors. Then I took my first step. Ok that was not so hard .I can do this! I walk at a slow pace and I took my time. While I was walking like I was a newbie on the runway. Someone step on the back of my $37.58 shoes. See I'm very sensitive about my shoes. I whipped my neck back faster than lightning to take look at the person who had the nerve to step on a lady's shoes.

When I look back I was lost for word. The person, was a man and he was staring down at his phone. And from the way he is typing away on his phone, he doesn't look like he will stop anytime soon and apologize. So I took two step back and tapped him on the shoulder. He put out his index finger as a sign to tell me to wait. OH no he did not give the index finger. I tap my shoes on ground while waiting on him, he finally type his last word then he looks up. That when I noticed how handsome he looked. With his dark locks of hair, greenest eyes I have ever seen, he had pointy nose and the pinkest pair of lips and bronzed skin was glowing. He was handsome but still that didn't mean he was not a jerk.

"If you're done checking me out you can start apologizing". I look at him like he grew two heads.

"Sir, I don't know who you think you are, but you were the one who stepped on the back of my shoes." I look back at them. "See I think their ruined." I pointed at my shoes

"Well you should have not been standing in the middle of the pathway."

"OH now I'm to blame, well you should have not been text-walking". I retorted back.

He smirks and he went around me still not apologizing. I stood there still shock and mad that he didn't even have the audacity to apologize.

I turn around, then I continue my way to the front door. I look to my right and I saw a woman in her mid-frothy seating at the front desk with a name tag that reads Marie.

"Good morning Miss Marie, I just want to know if you could please direct me to me Adduci's office"

"Sure sweetie do you have an appointment with him?"

"No ma'am, I'm his new secretary"

She stops typing and looks up at me.

She shook her, looked at me with sadness in her eyes. She wished me good luck. It's as if she pitied me.

She directed me to his office. I followed her direction by taking the elevator to the 22nd floor. The elevator ride was the longest ride of my life. It dinged I exited out then I made a left down to the last the door on the floor. I stood in front of his door that read CEO Adduci. I took a deep breath adjust my bag on my shoulder then I knock.

I heard this deep voice that commanded me to come in. I open the door then I walk in closing the door quietly behind me. I turned back around, he told me to take a seat. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. I noticed that his chair was turned around, his back was facing me and he was on the phone. I took a breath then I started to look around his office. His office was very spacious. He even had room to fit a couch in there and it was very beautiful with a great view of the beach. While I was inspecting his office heard him end his call. I return my eyes to the back of his chair, with my hand on my lap. He finally turned around. I gasped he was the bastard that ruined my shoes

"Ahh we meet again!! "

Unfortunately I said only audible for me to hear.

I stare blankly at him.

"OK then you don't talk much, do you?" He smirks as he shamelessly check me out.

Well you were doing the same thing a couple of minute ago. Shut up. Okay I need to stop taking to myself.

He finally stops, enough to stare at me in the eyes.

"So Miss... Mrs.?"

"Miss Johnson." I replied

"Miss Johnson I guess you are my new secretary" I am right

"Yes sir I am"

"Good! Now before I show your office I want you take out a pad so you can takes notes."

"Now I don't like to repeat myself, so you better be a fast writer." I quickly dug out the mini pad out along with a gel pen.

He got up front his desk. And told me to follow him.

I took my bag put it over my shoulder. I start walking closely behind him. While he is leading the way I start to write everything he is saying

" I like my coffee black. I strictly mean BLACK. No milk, 3 sugar. A bagel on the side. NO CREAM cheese."

"I want all my clothes to be picked up before you clock out. So get them from the dry cleaners. Once you get there ask for Nancy, she is the only one that's allowed to touch my clothes."

"Now for some real work".

"I want to you to remind of every meetings."

"I want you to file papers for me."

"Copy print, type etc."

"And ALWAYS report on time."

"No hour will ever be too late or too early for you."

I write everything he said. Danm this men is so demanding.

While walking I bump into him, because he abruptly stop in front of a door.

"Now this is the copy room, not the socializing room". He gave me a stern look.

"OK I get it ...copy room"

"Good now let's walk back your office is across mine". I started leading back to where we came from.

As I'm walking I can feel his eye on my a**.

If he wants to stare then let him. I stop in front of the door across from his. He opens the door.

"Ladies first".

I walk inside. It was pretty big. I put my bag on the desk. I turn around and face him. He gives me a bright smile. Oh God could he be more handsome.

"Ok what do you think?"

"I like it."

"Good now there are papers on the comer over there start alphabetizing them then I want to cancel my 2 o'clock. Copy the paper that I'll be sending you and bring them to me so I can sign them".

"Yes sir"

He smiled once more. "Good now get to work. Let's see how long you'll last" he said while walking out the doors closing it behind him.

I smirk then I started on my task. Omg today is going to be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think of Adduci

Tell me, comment and vote.

Toddles my lovelies

ohh the pic is Xavier.. can you say fine!!!!