Chapter 22

After my spa treat me I head to my Ambers house.

I knock on her door and wait "Hey Jasmine what are you doing here, shouldn't you be at your spa appointment?!" She laughs nervously "Are you okay Amber?" I give her a curious face.

"I'm fine, I'm perfectly fine what makes you say I'm not okay?" She say nervously. What the hell is with her? "I didn't say you're not okay?" What's wrong with her she seems high or something. "You seem busy so I'm gonna go to Mahogany's house then" "Okay BYE!" I Walk away from her house. The hell was that all about?

I walk to Mahogany's house with all my bags in my hands. I knock on her door and wait.

"Hey Girl!" Mahogany squeals and gives me a bear hug. "Hey Girlfriend!" I hug her back and give her a kiss on the cheek (Mexican way of saying hi ) "What do you need?" She asks me letting me in her house "I need help on picking what to wear for my date with Nash!" I freak out "I don't know what to wear!" "Let's see what we can find!" She smiles and looks through my bags.

-Ambers POV-

"God that was to close!" I gasp for air. Bea Miller and Sofia Carson are in my house right now. Her 2 favorite singers! "What's wrong Amber you seem nervous?" Sofia looks at me confused. "It's just my friend Jasmines birthday today and Nash told me to keep you guys here for a surprise guest." I sigh as I walk to the couch.

"Honey don't worry it will be a surprise don't get nervous. Everything will go as planned okay?" Bea says as she hugs me. I breathe to calm down a bit and I do. (And Amber is at her parents house to hide them)

Everything will be fine.

-Jasmines POV-

Mahogany makes me wear high waisted black shorts and a purple crop-top that shows my stomach "GIRL YOU LOOK SO GORGEOUS HE WILL LOVE IT!" She squeals. "You really think so?" "I KNOW SO" She squeals and hugs me tight and I hug her back.

-Later At Night-

I hear a honk outside of Mahogany's house as I look out the window and see Nash's car a Chrome Altima! That must of been expensive "Bye Mahogany!" I say as I walk out and I see Nash in a black shirt with long-ish short sleeves and dark blue pants.

"Hey Beautiful" He says and grabs my hand pulling me close, kissing me, I kiss back. He opens the door for me and sits me down closing the door.

He gets to the drivers side and starts the car. The song Stitches From Shawn Mendes comes on "OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!" I freak out and turn it up singing along.

Nash turns it down "Hey I was listening to that!" I cross my arms "Oh I know." He smirks evilly and wraps a blindfold around my head "Nash what are you doing!?" I say scared. "Something I should of done a long time ago!" He laughs evilly as I feel a knife on my leg.

"You try to hit me, yell for help you'll get cut!" His evilly laugh scares me..

WHAT IS HE GONNA DO TO ME!?

-------
Ohh shit stuff is happening!

What do you think is gonna happen to her?

Is It a Trick Or Real?!

Find Out In The Next Chapter Of Depressed Love