Chapter 6

Me and Nash go to California instead of a hotel in North Carolina. We needa to be far away from our "Families" we were on the loose to but im mostly scared of my dad becuz he abused me and raped me It was horrible! He left me laying there in an bed in a abandoned building I couldn't move at all only my arms and hands I called 911 and they took him for 5 years! I haven't seen him since...

"Nash how much money did you get from your parents?" I asked him as he counted the money.. ".... About 500" he said as he put his money in his pocket
I counted mine "Hey I got about 400!" I said happily "Yes we have enough money!" Nash said as he hugged me I hugged back I love him!

We get a cab and go to a nice hotel it seems pretty packed! Damn. We go too the front desk and ask for a room"Um hello we would like 2 beds in one room please? " I asked as the lady was looking for a room"Ma'am I'm sorry there's only 1 bed in one room is that okay?" she said as she looked up at us and we both blushed"S-sure that f-fine" I stuttered "Okay that'll be 20 bucks please." I say as I take out money"I got this" Nash said as he winked at me I blush and gave the money too the lady "Here's your room key enjoy!" The lady said as she gave us 2 cards and we went up to are room and opened it.

Omg this is gonna be so awkward....

Can you guys please vote on this story! The votes I get the nexted  chapter will be up please and thank you☺