Chapter 1! Falling In Love!

"YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT JASMINE I DONT KNOW WHY I HAD YOU!!"My mom yelled in my face and pushed me on the floor and kicked me in the stomach causing me to cry By the way I didn't tell you my parents abuse me to! "I HATE YOU MOM FUCK YOU!"I yelled as she slapped me and I got up and went to my room and slammed the door. I went to my bathroom and got a razor and sliced my arm! I have this scar on my wrist shaped as a broken half heart. Cause that is how I feel! No one understands my pain! No one will ever will!!

I jump out of my window and go to my happy place the water fall the soft streams make me calm down. Water dripping makes me feel happy.

I go by the water and feel the warmth of it!
"Enjoying the water?" A deep voice said it made me feel more calmer.... I look and saw a blued eyed boy with long amazing hair his hair was a light-ish brown and he had such crystal eyes. I just stared at him and he smiled. His smile just made me fall in love!! He walked over to me as I put my sleeves down from my sweater as he saw me and he picked them up and kissed my arm making me smile and i never smiled before something about him made me feel calm and amazingly happy!

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry for the short one but maybe the next one will be longer. I hope you guys enjoy reading this book and sorry for not posting other chapters on my KiddNapped by Magcon (Supernatural fanfic) and Vampire Viners I'm working on those books! So be patient! Love you guys stay fab!