Chapter 15

~2 Weeks Later~

~Jasmines POV~

2 weeks and Mary is still in the hospital I've been visiting her seeing how she's doing and she's doing good.

But Jack Gilinsky has been acting sexual around me and I don't know why like he's always kissing my neck and it doesn't feel right it feels weird for me he's always rubbing my leg and its disgusting! I tell him to stop but he doesn't want to I push him away and stuff but he keeps doing all that stuff! "Jasmine babe me and the guys are going to go to our meet and greet so you're gonna be alone her for awhile" Nash said kissing my cheek.

I hate meet an greets with the guys because all the girls act like bitches around me like last week this girl was being so rude to me!

~1 Week Ago~
I'm here with the guys at a meet and greet some girls seem nice some girls seem like bitches!

A girl with long black hair that goes to her waist "Oh My Gosh Nash!!" The girl yells taking a picture with him " Hey let's take a picture Jenny!" I say nicely to her which Jenny is her name she looks at me and walks over to me face to face "Look You Slut Nash Is Mine If You Fucking Touch Him Or Kiss Him I Swear To God Ill Make Your Life A Living Hell He Doesn't Love You Because You Are To Fucking Ugly And You're Fat As Hell So Fuck Off Because He's Mine!!" She said pushing me back hitting the table as she walks off laughing! So ill never come to a meet and greet again

~Back to Present~

So that's why I don't want to go to a meet and greet again! "Bye Nashy I love you!" I say kissing him deeply as he blushes and leaves to the meet and greet.

I go into the kitchen and make myself a sandwich put all that stuff on a sandwich and someone starts kissing down my neck. I look and it's fucking Gilinsky! "Jack stop!!" I said pushing him away but it felt kinda good for some reason... " I thought you left for the meet and greet!?" I said freaking out! "Oh I didn't go I lied that I was sick just to be with your sexy ass!" He said biting his lip and pulling closer to him and trying to kiss me "Jack STOP!" I say pushing him off me "Come on baby I know you like it!" He said as he pinned me against the wall hard! "Damn you're hot jasmine!" He whispered in my neck and started kissing my neck again!

"Hey Jas-JACK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?" Someone said I looked and it was....

~~~~~~~~~~~•~•
Hey new chapter! Hope you like it
Follow Me On Twitter!
@HighAsfGrier new update soon bye!