Chapter 13 Coma?

~Hayes's Pov~

"MARY WATCH OUT FOR THAT BIG ROCK" I yelled "Wha-" she got cut off by flying In the air and falls and rolls hitting her head on a tree "MARY!!" I yelled running pushing skaters out of the way and I ran as fast as I can to her. I pick her up and I take off the helmet off her head and throw it somewhere I didn't care for it all I cared was for Mary.

Her head is bleeding so much I pick her up and ran to the closest hospital "Stay with me Mary!" I said worrying tearing up as she gets a room as quick as they can before she looses to much blood and leaves me. I run by the carriage thing for the patients they take her through the doors and I try following them but the doctors hold me back"MARY!" I yelled crying. The doctors pulled me back for I won't go through the doors with the other doctors.

It's kind of been like 2 hours already waiting there to see if she would make it because it was a really bad head bang on a hard thick tree I text Nash

(N-Nash H-Hayes)
*Text Convo*
H-Nash I need you and jasmine to come to the hospital near the skate quick!!
N-Bro what happened?!😱
H-Just come to the hospital quick! Please!
N-okay okay I'm on my way!
*end of convo*

Mary's doctor comes out through the door "Hayes Hayes Grier?" the doctor looked around "Right here!" I jump off my seat and run to the doc "How is she doc is she gonna be okay?!?"I asked worried "Um she has a coma she might be out for 2to3 weeks or more were not sure we wrap her head to stop the bleeding she lost like half her blood in her body but we saved her on time!" The doc said "c-could I see her?!" I said scared "Yes follow me" he said walking through the white halls into her room I followed him.

I went inside her room as the doc closed the door and I sat on the chairs next to her bed. She looked so peace full sleeping I gave her a kiss on her forehead and I saw a little smile which brighten my day gosh she's so beautiful someday ill call her mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading hope u liked it byeee