Chapter 11

~Marys Pov~
I met some new people Jasmine and Nash they seem such awesome people but this one guy Hayes is amazing Hot! Like omg! I wish he was mine but he won't love a girl like me I only wish he knew how much i care for him "Jasmine?" I asked for her "Yeah Mary?" she smiles "I need some advice!" I say as I sit down "What is it Mary?" She asked worried and she sat down to "Well um I really like this boy Hayes but he doesn't like me back and I could never talk to him because I just embrasses myself and he looks at me all weird and I don't know what to say to him!" I say as I put my hands in my face tearing up.

"Mary just be yourself!" She says as she rubs my back making me feel better "I try too be myself but it goes all wrong" I cry a little "Talk about sports guys love sports get to know him talk about what he does with his life try to make him like you!" She says as i stop crying "Do you think it'll work?" I asked "Yes I'm sure it will work!" She Smiled and ran some where "I can do this!' I said proudly as I went to find Hayes

~Jasmines Pov~
I helped Mary to make Hayes like her I hope it works! Nash invited me to the movies to watch "Unfriended" I saw the trailer of it, it looked badass and I really wanted to watch it. I showered shaved all that stuff I need to do in the shower and got ready in wore a black stud diamonds crop top with the diamonds on the boobies! Lol and high waisted denim shorts with diamond's stuck on the pocket and with some black Jordan's. I put on some make up and curled my hair and waited for Nashy Boo! Got my phone and played some games as I heard a honk and ran downstairs (BTW they already moved into Cameron's house)

I went into Nash's car "Boo you look nice!" Nash says as I giggle. What a dork! "Thanks Nashy Boo! " I say as I kiss his cheek and he starts driving to the movies. He's the best!

Hey guys thanks for reading boo boos hope you enjoyed this chapter bye byee!