~PART 21!~

5 months passed quickly. On the morning of my birthday, not just any old birthday, its the 5th most important year, to be turning *side note in my cuture, if thats even the word for it, turning 1, 10, 13, 16, 18, 21 and then 50 are the most important years to celebrate. Just clarifying* On that special morning I woke up in my bed, laying on my side, to see Paul looking at me, but not in a creepy way in a good morning beautiful you look cute when you sleep kind of looking at. When he noticed I was awake he smiled even wider. "Happy birthday baby" He said pulling me closer to him so he could kiss my forehead, which is what he did.

"Thanks. I'm hungry" Right on que(sp?) my stomach growled. Paul chuckled, getting out of bed and slipping on his shorts, and pulling a shirt from the drawer he puts his clothes in. I watched him put the shirt on, it was blue and fit his muscles perfectly, i know what he was doing, he know that drives me crazy! He say me drooling over him and he smirked.

"Go get ready and come downstairs" He walked to the doorway, still looking at me, and me still looking at him.

"Why do you do that to me?" I pouted

"Do what?" I smirked

"Do that" I pointed to his shirt. "You know that drives me crazy."

"You think I look sexy" He kept smirking.

"Didnt we have this conversation a few days ago" His smirk grew wider thinking about what had happened. 

"Go get ready before theres no more food left for you to eat.

"Yes sir mister sexy" I gave him a smirk of my own. "Ill be down in a few." I turned my smirk into a smile, he laughed and left the room. I lazily got out of bed, grabbed clothes which i really did care what they were or if they matched, that stuff doesnt matter to me. Clothes are clothes.

My shower consisted of how to tell Paul . You see a month ago i found out i was a month pregnant, now im two months, No one knows except Emily and Leah. I stil have to tell Paul and Sam, which is what I'm afraid of. I hope he not to upset, too much stress for me will harm the baby so im trying to stay stress free, and so far its working. While I was in the shower my mind wouldnt stop wondering about Gabriel. I dont know what happened to him, dont know if hes dead or alive, I know his sister and her guy are dead, we watched them burn. But Gabriel im not sure of. I'm keeping my promise I will always remember him. Thinking about naming a son after him, if I ever have a son of course if not then I think Gabrielle will do just as fine. After i was done getting cleaned up and doing my pregnany morning retain(sp?) yuck, I headed down to the kitchen for some much needed food.

"Happy birthday Roxy" Emily said coming over and hugging me.

"Thanks Emily"

"Happy birthday Rox" Jacob said akwardly hugging me. You see over the last few months Pauls been on Jakes back for his crush on me. So Jake tries no to do anything that will provolk(sp?) Paul into fighting him for the 10th time in 3 months. Ugh guy!

"Happy birthday" Everyone said, then I got hugs from everyone..

"It was my birhday yesterday and I didnt get any hugs? Quil pouted

"You lie" I said turning to him "I gave you one"

He thought for a minute "Oh yeah that true" We all sat around the table and ate breakfast. Later in the day we all went for a walk while Emily, Paul and Sam set up my birthday party.

"How does it feel to be 18?" Seth asked as we were walking back home.

"Feels good!" I shouted and everyone laughed. Inside the house, mainly in the living room, was decorated with happy birthday stuff like ballons and banners. A few presents wrapped in purple and pink wrapping paper where on the coffee table, along with some green and blue ones. Those ones were for Quil while the purple and pink ones were for me. Emily and Sam got me a cool shirt that said 'Wolf Gurl' on it. Jacob got me a picture of me and him in a nice clear frame the said friends forever. Since Jacob couldnt have me he desided to become my best friend, that way he'd always be there when i needed him. Leah got me some sneakers, the ones we were looking at from the window of a shoe store. Quil got me some candy. Seth got me a teddy bear and it was so cute! Leah and Emily each bought something else but i wasnt allowed to open them until the you know what arrived. One small present was left. Paul grabbed it and stood infront of me. Everyone smiled, which confused me. He unwrapped the gift, a black velvet box was under the wrapping paper. Leah and Emily each took one of my arms and stood me up. I looked at them in confusion. As they were standing me up, Paul was getting down on one knee.

"I know its only been a few months, but you my everything, your my imprint, but most importantly your my soulmate. I cant live another day without you in my life completely. Id be honored if you wanted tospend the rest of your life with me.So. Roxy MickieUley will you marry me? He asked opening the velvet box open.

"Of courseI will Paul" He smiled, and slide the ring on my finger, before jumping up and hugging me. Everyone congraduted us. My birthday was wonderful, spending it with family and friend, not to mention my fiance.

Its been a week since my birthday. Leah and Emily think its time for me to tell Paul and Sam since I'm already starting to show alittle. Just alittle, it actually looks like ive gained 10 more pounds around the belly area. 

"Paul come with me for a second" I stood up from the table, and walked up to my room. Paul followed of course.

"Whats wrong?" he asked worried

"Sit down" i told him. His eyes when wide and i could be a hint of scared in his eyes, as he sat down.

"Whats wrong baby" He almost stuttered but it came out normally.

I sighed before looking him in the eyes "Im pregnany Paul"

"Really?" Hes eyes went from looking scared to something else.

"Yes" He picked me up and spun me around. When he set me back down we were both sitting on my bed. 

"How long have you known?"

"About a month ago. I'm two months"

"This is great" He smiled the biggest smile ive ever seen him smile. I thought his face would get suck like that. Telling Paul wasnt so bad, now its to tell Sam. Which Emily was making me do tonight at dinner. She said its either I tell him myself or she'll tell him.

Paul has been smiling non stop since i told him the news, but not that big smile he had before, i told him that one was creepy so now he was normally smiling. Everyone was asking him why he was all smiley but he wouldnt tell them.

At dinner Emily gave me acoraging(sp?) nod, So I turned to Sam. "Sam how do you feel about being an uncle?"

"Are you telling me your going to have a baby?" He asked and everyone stopped to look at us, their mouths hung open.

"Yes" 

"Thats wonderful I'm going to be an Uncle" He smiled.

"That was easier than we thought" Leah breathed out.

"Ya" Emily and I agreed

"So how long are you?" Quil asked

"A little over two months"

"Congradulations Paul and Roxy" Seth said with that big one Sethy smile on his face.

"It is Pauls right?" Embry joked

"No its Santas" I rolled my eyes and joked back.

"Oh I love Santa!" Quil yelled then started laughing. 

"Of course its Pauls" I said.

"Well congrads you two" Sam spoke.