~PART 8!~

Jacob's Pov

It's been months I haven't seen Roxy and Emily says she never comes out of her room and she never eats. Today I'm going to go see her. Sam sat in the living room reading something. "Sam can I?" I pointed up. He just nodded his head. "Roxy, it's me Jake can I come in?" I knocked on her door. 

"No"

"Please I miss you Rox"

"No I'm ugly no one deserves to see me"

"Roxy you will never be ugly to me. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes." Her door opened fast and she pulled me inside.

"Do you mean that?" She asked facing so I could only see her right side.

"Yes" She hugged me but turned away after. "Roxy look at me please" She shook her head."Please" She sighed and turned to look at me. I saw the scars on her face. 'Again just like Emily only Emily's scars are on the right side and Roxy's are on the left side' 

"Jake can I tell you something?" She asked

"Ya anything"

"I miss Paul. I've heard him come over a lot but he never asks or talks about me"

"It's okay Rox, your too good for him. He doesn't know what he's missing."

"Jake your dad wants you home" Sam called.

"I'll see you later?"

"Ya" She said and I left.

Roxy's Pov

It's been a week since I've seen Jake but I know he's been coming over to the house cause I've heard his voice.

The one night I decide to leave my room Sam yells and gets me so mad I run out of the house and into the woods. His words repeated themselves over and over in my head until, I growled?

'Sh*t, what the heck is going on' I thought

'Roxy, where are you' I heard Jake say

'I don't know' I cried. In a second a russet wolf made its way towards me, Jacob.

'I was patroling when I heard you' He thought. I knew what I had to do so I took off running back towards the house. I growled loudly when I reached the house. Sam came out shocked.

"Who are you?" He asked, I hit him with my nose.

"Sam phase" Jacob yelled running out of the woods pulling up his shorts. Sam phased and I attacked him.

'Dude someone's fighting Sam' Jared thought

'Let's go' Sounded like Paul

'Roxy stop' Sam thought

'No your the worst big brother ever. You hurt me and make me uglier' I bit him one more time. I looked over to see Leah with some clothes in her hands, motioning me to go into the woods. I ran there with her behind me. I phased back and put the clothes on.

"What happened back there?" She asked

"I snapped, I couldn't hold it in anymore"

"It's okay, you just surprised us" Jake said coming towards us. "Sam doesn't blame you either. Come on lets go back" We walked back to the house. Everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Sam shes as big as you is she?" Embry trailed off.

"I think so" Sam said, clearly he knew what Embry was thinking.

"What you guys think she's an alpha female?" Paul asked.

"Shut up Paul" I snapped.

"Make me" He turned to me. I just stared and glared at him.

"I don't have to make you just do it" He shut his mouth and turned to Sam.

"Oh ya she is defiantly alpha female" Quil said

"Roxy stare at me for awhile I have a plan" Jacob whispered in my ear so no one else could hear. I turned to look at him. After awhile we both looked away.

"And it looks like she imprinted on Jake" Seth said smiling. A growl from someone in he room made me jump into Jake's arms. 

"I'll catch you guys later" Paul got up. He growled and glared at Jacob as he walked by, but Jake just smiled. After Paul left everyone turned to me.

"Did you really imprint on Jake?" Sam asked

"No" Jake spoke for me "She imprinted on Paul"

"Then what was that for?" Emily asked

"Because Paul said he didn't want her and we want him to see that he does and that he needs her" Leah spoke.

"That's briliant" Embry and Quil said slapping Jake on the back.

"I'm okay with this idea" Sam said. "Oh Roxy I'm sorry about everything, I've been a horrible big brother to you"

"It's okay"

"He's only saying that because you totally kicked his butt before" Jared laughed, and everyone including Sam joined in.