~PART 3!~

In the morning I woke up, got dressed and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. Once I got there I noticed all the guys were there plus two others I didn't know. Leah wasn't there and I was glad.

"Oh Roxy your awake" Sam smiled. "The two at the table you don't recognize are Jacob and Paul" I looked over at the two guys that Sam just told me about, and my eyes stayed on one of them for awhile. I snapped back into reality and sat down next to Embry to eat. "I remember the day you left" Sam randomly said

"You say that like I chose to" I said 'Of course he would think/say that. It made him happy that iwasn't around anymore' I thought. "I was removed"

"Why?"

"I knew you wouldn't remember, but I do, some of it anyway"

"Okay tell me"

"I remember playing with my toys, you wanting them. I said no, you took them from me, I took them back, you started crying, Mom came in gave you my toys, picked me up spanked me than put me in the playpen to watch you break my toys"

"I'm sorry" Was the only thing Sam said.

I placed my fork down "You know what else I remember. I remember that day" Sam look confused "You know that day when that thing happened" I paused "I remember playing at the beach with you and a man coming over to us and you saying I wasn't your sister when the man asked. So you left me and the man took me" I stood up "And raped me"

"I never said you weren't my sister"

"Yes you did Sam, then mom said I wasn't hers so they took me away, before I could get kidnapped again"

"I never said you weren't my sister" He repeated

"Yes you did. And now you think you can make it seem like that stuff never happened. What made you choose to take me in after I've been out of your life for 11 years?"

"I never said yo weren't my sister" Sam yelled. Both Paul and Jacob stood up right away glaring at Sam. 

"Whatever Sam" I left the room and walked out of the house. Once outside I heard shouting but I turned my attention away from it and walked into the forest behind the house. I could tell I was deep in the woods by the way the treed were aligned. I sat down on a stump to clear my head and rest a bit. I don know how long I've been walking and I really don't care I needed to be away from Sam right now. I closed my eyes and saw the face of the guy I was looking at, at the table. I barely knew the guy and I was thinking about him.

'Whoa Roxy get your head straight. You cannot like one of Sam's friends' I thought. Then I started thinking 'There's something different about Sam and his friends. One they all have short hair. Most of the guys I saw when I came here had long hair. Two I haven't seen any of them wear a shirt or any shoes, well all the guys at least. Three yesterday when Sam hugged me he was really warm. And Forth they all have a tattoo on their right arms' I was snapped out of my thoughts by a twig snapping. I looked to the source of the sound and saw....