~PART 10!~

Roxy's Pov

"Paul's coming back" Collin said from his place, over by the window.

"Let's do this" Jake said pulling me onto his lap. Paul walked in, looked right at us then looked away, and started talking to Jared.

"Jake come with me for a second" I pulled him up and to the door.

"Ooooh their going to make out" Brady laughed. Jacob turned to him with a smirk on his face. I pulled him out the door and away from the house far enough that they couldn't hear us inside.

"Jake, I don't want to do this anymore. I want to be with Paul"

"I know but we got to make him see what he's missing."

"But..."

"Okay how bout we layoff the lovey dovey stuff, deal?"

"Deal, lets go back"

"Ya before they think we ran away together." We laughed. We walked back in everyone looked at us cause Jake sat in the place he was in before and I sat next to Emily.

"Awe did the couple have a fight?" Quil asked

"Shut it Quil" Jacob said, Sam left the room and headed into the kitchen. Quil kept asking Jake and occasionally he'd ask me. We both ignored him. Till it looked like Sam wasn't coming back soon and I was getting annoyed .

"Quil" I snapped

"What?"

"The hole called your mouth, ya well can you close it?" My polite way of saying Quil shut up.

"Huh?"

"Shut your mouth Quil"

"Oh" He shut up and everyone laughed. Paul's laughter fulled my ears. I turned to smile at him, he returned it. We kept smiling at each other.

"Paul its 6 shouldn't you be going?" Jared said to him.

"Ya see you guys later" He stood up.

"Where you off to?" Sam asked sitting back down on his chair. Paul walked to the door.

"A date" he smiled to us. The smile I had on my face turned into a frown. Jacob growled from his place, and got up to sit next to me taking my hand with his, as he glared at a still smiling Paul.