~PART 14!~

*Pauls pov*

I cant believe Roxy called me that! Who the h*ll does she think she is. Oh wait shes my imprint, only she doesn't know it. 'I hate this!!' I thought yelled. I knew everyone was at the hospital with Emily and Sam so no one else would hear me, allowing me to let my mind wonder. Before I knew what I was doing I ran towards the hospital, phased back, and put my shorts on. As I was heading inside Jared was heading out.

"You want to see the baby?" He asked

"Ya"

"And you want to see your lover" He started making kissing noises but I ignored him.

"This her room?" I asked as we came to a stop.

"Ya. Ill catch you later" He left me standing here. I knocked then entered the room. I don't like hospitals so I was a little nervous being here. I saw Sam sitting by Emily's bed holding her hand as they talked softly. Emily smiled at me, I smiled back. I looked over towards Roxy, she sat by the window in a rocking chair holding a baby wrapped in a blue blanket. The smile on her face was beautiful, her dimples located on her chin and cheeks showed more than ever. In fact I didn't know she had dimples on her chin. Seeing her holding Sam and Emily's baby put a smile on my face. If shes happy about holding this one, she'll be excited when she holds ours. Yes that's right I said ours, I intend to win her heart, get married to her and have kids. She caught me smiling at her and she continued smiling.

"You want to hold him?" She asked as I walked towards them.

"Uh" I said not knowing what to do.

"Come on hold out your arms like me and ill give you him. Don't worry ill fix your arms if you do it wrong." I gave into her and did what she said. "Now sit" She got up, still holding the baby. I sat down, then she handed him to me. I looked at Sam and Emily, they were watching us, Emily smiled. 

"Your holding his perfect Paul" Roxy's sweet voice filled my ears.

"Really?"

"Ya. your going to make a good dad someday" She smiled. That comment made me smile. "Oh i need to talk to you about something later"

"Okay" I told her."Here you can hold him again, its more cite when you do it" She blushed and took him from me. I got up and let her sit. I took a chair and brought it next to her. Leah walked into the room.

"Leah you want to hold him?" Roxy asked/

"No, I want to see how cute he is, Seth said he was adorable."

"He is Leah, he is"

"He is very adorable" I said and Leah gasped.

"Paul just said the word adorable"

"Well he is" Roxy and I both said. Leah walked over to us, she stood on Roxy's left, and i sat on Roxy's right. Leah looked down at the baby, who i still didn't know his name. She froze and just stared at him. After a few minutes Roxy said.

"How dare you imprint on my godson"

Leah jumped back "sorry I didn't mean to"

"Leah chill I was kidding"

"Oh whats his name?"

"Elijah Samuel Uley"

"Looks like you have an imprint now Leah" Sam said from across the room.

"You mean your not mad about me imprinting on your son?" She asked

"No because I know its not something you can control"

"Godson?" I questioned Roxy

"Yup, Sam and Emily named me his godmother" She smiled proudly.

*Roxy's Pov*

Sam was staying at the hospital with Emily and Elijah. Leah left to have a family night with her mother and brother, and to celebrate that she finally has an imprint. Jacob sat in the car waiting for me. Paul and I walked outside together.

"You want a lift? I'm going home and making some food" I asked

"No I'm going for a run but ill stop by later"

"Okay" He turned to leave, but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me. "I'm sorry for what I called you earlier. I shouldn't have said that"

"Its okay. I deserved it.I should have done what you said no questions asked"

"I'm sorry" We bother said. "See you later" I said

"Ya"

I drove home and made food.

"So what was that with you and Paul" Jake asked after he helped himself to seconds

"Nothing and stop eating all the food Paul's coming by"

"Are you guys like together now?"

"No"

"Then why where you talking to him outside the hospital and why is he coming over tonight?"

"I told him I was sorry for calling him a jacka*s before and I asked him if he wanted a ride, he said no he was going for a run." I stopped to take a breath "Then I invited him over for dinner"

"Oh"

"That a problem?"

"No but i got to ask you something"

"Ask away"

"When I kissed you earlier, What were your thoughts about it?" He nervously asked. I looked at him.

"The truth?"

"Ya the truth"