~PART 19!~

Drake threw Gabriel across the room. Gabriel's eyes stayed on me the whole time while Sarah had her foot on my throat pinning me to the wall so i couldn't do anything, I couldn't even phase. Drake threw Gabriel around a few more times before throwing him out of the window. Tears clouded my vision, the only guy to truly understand me is gone. 

"Are you ready to die mutt?" Sarah asked releasing her foot from my throat.

"Burn" I mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you" 

"I said Burn!"

"No" She laughed "I'm not dying today, you are"

"Help!" I quickly yelled. She kicked me "Leave me alone! I didn't do anything to you!"

"Scream one more time and your dead"

"Even if I scream one more time, I'm still going to be dead, your going to kill me either way."

"Dog has a point" Drake said. Suddenly he went crashing through the wall. I looked up to see Jacob, Sam, Jared and Paul, all phased and growling. How they all fit into this house, I have no clue and i wasn't about to ask questions at a time like this. Paul looked over at me, in time to see Sarah try to bite me.I knocked her away, and Jared started fighting her. He phased back and ran to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Ya I'm fine. Umm Paul?"

"Ya?" I pointed down to tell him he was naked. "Oh" He pulled on his shorts. Jacob and Jared took care of Sarah while Sam took down Drake, since Drake was weak. Paul lit a match, and everyone except for me threw them into the fire, so they would burn. Paul picked me up and carried me outside the burning house. "Roxy look at me" I looked up at him. as he placed me on the ground, while Sam, Jared, and Jacob stood by watching. They had phased back inside the house, so they could throw the pieces of Drake and Sarah into the fire. "I love you" he breathed out.

"Do you really?"

"Yes, your my imprint"

"I love you too Paul" He kissed my lips. "Lets go home"

**Pauls Pov**

Finally I have her. She was asleep on Sam's back as we entered the woods by Sam's house. I phased quickly, pulled up my shorts and took the sleeping Roxy into my arms and carried her inside. Emily and Leah came running into the living room. "Is she all right?" They asked.

"Ya, my girlfriend is fine" I smiled

"Girlfriend?" Leah asked.

"Yup" I smiled again

"That's great Paul" Emily hugged me "Take her up to her room please"

"Yup" I picked her up again.

"Are you staying with her tonight?"

"Of course" I smiled, I couldn't stop smiling, Roxy was finally mine, I'm so happy.

"Where's Sam?"

"They went to go call everyone to them the search for Roxy is over and to go home and rest."

"Okay"

"So does Sam know your dating his little sister now?" Leah asked

"Yup he gave me the you better not hurt my little sister speech" Leah laughed "Well night I'll see you in the morning" I walked up the stairs at the top I heard Emily say night.