Epilogue

Please, Read the authors note at the end ❤️ happy reading.

Maddox's POV

I stare, at Garret's dead body for a few more seconds and shrug.

I gave him a choice.

Putting on some shorts that were hidden under a tree I start limping my way to Nikki's house, the asshole really fucked up my leg, he took a huge chunk out and you could see bone.

Also when I walked I felt a little 'click' meaning It's also most likely broken.

But even though I am in pain at the moment my main priority is my mate, she wasn't in a good state when I left her and I need to check up on her.

when I reach the door its locked so I knock.

Nikki opens the door, a scared look in her eyes.

"Maddox get in here, she's insane" Nicole says, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

Nicole leads me to her room, as soon as I enter I see Jayda on the floor, her hands around her ears and rocking back and forth.

Her eyes, wide and looking around in paranoia.

"Jayda...It's me Maddox. Come here" I say softly.

Jayda jumps at the sound of my voice and her eyes snap to mine.

"I need to end it! Get out! Get out!" She yells and grabs a base from and throws it at me.

I dodge it and it crashes behind me.

"Take a deep breath my love, calm down." I whisper, trying to act as calm as possible when in reality I didn't know how to handle the situation.

I look to my left to see Luke holding unto his arm. He had a long gash going down his abdomen.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She somehow got a hold of a knife and I took it away from her but not before she did this" He says motioning to his very bloody injury.

I scowl "Jayda, this is enough. Stop it this isn't funny"

"Make the voices stop" She whispers, pulling at her blonde hair.

Then suddenly she freezes and starts holding her big stomach.

Jayda clenches her eyes and groans in pain.

I am too focused on her face to notice something vital.

Nicole gasps "Her water just broke"

My heart starts beating rapidly and I run a hand through my dark hair.

"Jayda honey, we need to go to Dr. Jenny right now"

She stops clenching her eyes and shakes her head. A few minutes later it starts again.

"The contractions are two minutes apart. We need to get her to the clinic right now." Nicole urges.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that? She gets crazy when we get close. She could hurt herself" I snap.

"Well the longer we wait the longer the babies are in danger" Nicole snaps back.

Taking a deep breath I say "Jayda, it's true. You need to end it. That's the only way the voices will stop" I say, taking cautious steps towards her.

She looks up at me and nods, looking to be in a haze.

"I do need to end it" She mumbles.

"I'll help you. Come on I know how to help you end it. You trust me right?" I say.