Chapter 2

Jayda's POV

I felt something hard yet soft under me.

I start running my hands over the unknown surface and tense.

I am laying on top of a male.

I softly open my eyes and when I do I smile, yesterdays events coming to mind.

I try to get off him but his arms tighten around waist.

After a while of just laying down I get bored and try to get out again.

And like before, his hands tighten around me, not enough that it hurts but enough for me not to be able to leave.

I sigh and start tracing his muscles with my finger.

He really is hot.

With his slightly tan skin, blue green eyes, black hair and toned body he is the hottest guy I've ever seen.

I keep running my fingers over his muscles when I hear somebody clear their throat and I freeze. Looking where the sound came from I come face to face with a really amused Maddox.

I blush beet red "umm, I wasn't--ern, umm yeah" I blush harder at my word vomit and Maddox burst out laughing.

"Its okay baby, I am yours so you can touch whenever you want" he winks and I cover my face with my hands.

He takes my hands out of my face.

"Don't cover yourself from me, you are mine so I get to see every aspect of you. Including that beautiful blush" he says sternly.

I nod and he smiles.

"Umm, Maddox. I need to brush my teeth..." I trail off.

"Go ahead" he says but he doesn't let go.

"Well, your arms are still wrapped around me" I saw awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah sorry" He says sheepishly while unwrapping his arms from around my waist.

I walk towards the bathroom. It had dark blue walls, granite tops and a his and hers closet. It had a shower and a jacuzzi.

I start looking for a toothbrush in the cabinets but I don't find one.

"Maddox" i call out, still looking through the cabinet.

"Yeah baby?" Maddox whispers in my ear making me jump. He had put on some pajama pants.

I get up from my crouched position. Maddox hugs me from behind and rests him head on my shoulder.

"Maddox, I can't find a toothbrush" I whine.

"Over here" he says, getting packet full of new toothbrushes from a little closet behind us.

He hands me the packet and I pick a neon green toothbrush.

Maddox grabs his blue toothbrush from the toothbrush holding thingy.

When we are done brushing our teeth I turn to Maddox.

"Hey, Maddox can I make you breakfast?" I ask blushing.

He smiles "If you want, but you don't have to"

"I want to" I assure him.

He shows me the kitchen and sits on one of the tools.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him.

"What can you make?" Maddox asks.

"Whatever you want me to baby" I reply with a smile.

"Surprise me" he winks