Chapter 29

Please comment, vote, share and follow me :) ALSO IT IS NOT OVER YET!

Carry on.

Jayda's POV

I am so angry at Maddox. I just feel so damn angry!

As I walk towards Ellie's house I I think about how funny I must look. A blonde girl with maternity jeans a huge round stomach covered by a tank top and a scowl on her face while wobbling her way to places.

Oh well.

As I reach Ellie's door Someone taps my shoulder and I push my elbow backwards jabbing the person in the stomach.

I turn around to see Ellie with a huge grimace in her face.

"I'm sorry, didn't someone ever tell you not to sneak up on a pregnant woman" I say and Ellie just shrugs.

"It doesn't hurt anymore" then grins "I saw you give that motivating speech, I am so proud of you Jay!"

I smile "It was good wasn't it?"

"Don't toot your own horn Jayda" Ellie rolls her eyes.

"Let me be happy!" i whine.

Ignoring me, Ellie walks into her house and I follow behind, making sure to close the door as soon as I was inside. I didn't want the psycho to come in when I told my best friend about my problems.

"Ellie, lets go to the living room. I need to talk to you"

i say and sit on the recliner, Ellie sits on the the sofa.

"Okay, what's up. Tell momma what's bothering you" She says with humor in her voice.

I roll my eyes "Maddox is a dick"

Ellie snorts "I'm not supposed to talk shit about my Alpha"

I pout "I'm your best friend, let me vent"

"Alright but you better not tell on me" Ellie warns and I roll my eyes.

"I'd never to that Eli"

"Just wanna to make sure" she shrugs.

Ignoring that I say "He said so many things to me, I mean he basically said he only cares about me because of our pups and if I didn't have then I could do whatever I wanted for all he cared" I say, rubbing my stomach. My babies kept moving a around and kicking.

It was getting uncomfortable but I was used to it.

"What an asshole" Ellie explodes. "How dare he say that? You better not forgive him that easily! I am literally so mad! If he wasn't my Alpha I would whoop his ass, who does he think he is treating my best friend like that! You are an independent woman. You don't need him!" She seethes.

I sigh "I know, and no I haven't forgiven him yet. I won't let anyone treat me like that not even him"

Ellie nods "You shouldn't let anyone treat you like that"

"It just hurt, he basically said he doesn't need me" I frown sadly.

Ellie scowls "He does need you, and we'll show him. When all of this is over we will take a trip. Only the two of us and we'll not talk to our mates during that trip."

"Are you mad at Kyle?" i ask.

She shakes her head "Nope, but sisters before misters. And if you don't talk to your mate for a week I won't talk to mine. Plus I am pretty sure we'll have wild sex when I come back"

I snort "Of course"

"Good sex life is the key to a long life." Ellie says.

I burst out laughing and Ellie says "So I will never die"

"You are unbelievable" I say still laughing.

"You love it"

"That I do, really thanks for being there for me. You've been there since I shifted, when I met Maddox and now through my pregnancy. I am going to miss you so much when you move away" I say sadly.

"I will miss you too but I will visit a lot. I'll call you every chance I get and I will spoil my nieces or nephews rotten." She says and stands up and hugs me tightly.

After she sits back down I rest my head against the recliner.

I start feeling a migraine coming and sigh. This day couldn't get any worse.

"You okay?" Ellie asks.

"I have a headache but I will be alright. I just have to rest." I mumble closing my eyes.

"I'll go get you some medicine, be right back" she says and I mumble a quick mhm.

I hear her walk up the stairs, my eyes still closed until I hear her cussing and things being thrown around upstairs.

I quickly shift and run up the stairs. Bursting through the door I see Ellie fighting with an unknown guy. Probably about Maddox's age.

Not wasting a second I quickly aim for the guys hands, he has 2 syringes on each hand so if I somehow was able to make him drop them i'd be able to kill him easily.

He moves his hand out of the way but I manage to clamp my jaw around his leg, I shake my head tearing his leg up, blood starts sipping out of his leg and into my mouth, Ellie tries to take the syringes from his hands but he someone manages to stick two of them in her arm.

She instantly jumps back "You crazy fucker I will kill you!" She starts walking towards him but soon collapses on the floor making me run towards her. Even with his bleeding leg he smirks at me.

"Say goodbye to your friend, also you should check your back" confused I look at my back and see a syringe there, still inside my skin. I swipe it away, when I look back he is gone, a blood trail showing me he left through the opened window on Ellie's room.

I look out the window and don't see any other trail of the killer. When I am sure he left i go back to Ellie.

She was laying on the floor. Her eyes fluttering, her mouth kept opening and closing slightly.

I nudged her but all she did was look at me, a single tear running down her face.

Refusing to let her die I grab her by the scruff of her shirt and start carrying her down the stairs. I was still in my wolf form just in case someone decided to attack.

My body starts feeling heavy and just as I reach the door, I collapse.

I struggle to move, to make a sound but its to no avail.

And then everything stops, and I embrace the feeling of nothingness.

Because I have nothing left to do but welcome the darkness.

*******************
Authors note:

Soooo,

Hi.

You probably hate me, maybe you don't who knows.

If you do then whoops.

I don't even know what I am saying. I am so tired. I had work yesterday and I work again tomorrow so yeah. Yay adulthood 😒

Please guys, Comment, vote, share and follow me :)

Comment: Darkness if you read the whole authors note :)

Laters, baby
-CinnamonPeanutbutter