Decisions...

Hello guys this is not an update but please read this because its really important and THIS WILL DECIDE IF I MAKE MORE CHAPTERS OR NOT.

Lately, my updating has sucked and I am sorry. Its not because I don't want to write its just that I've been busy, my mom was in the hospital, among other things.

I have been super stressed, and the thing that is making me stressed is the HATE. Before my story got to so many views all of the comments were constructive. They helped me get better but as my story kept getting more and more views the hate started. If you look at the first couple of chapters, you will see how many hate I've been getting on them lately. Its either them hating on my "horrible writing style" or my "lame plot" or "how boring" it is or "how cliché" it is.

You guys may not notice but this words hurt. Its gotten to the point where its all I think about while writing. I seriously love writing and would love finishing the story but do you guys even like it? Cause seriously idk.

I would like for you guys to go back and look at the comments on the first couple of chapters and see what I mean. It really hurts me. And I get not everyone will like my story but the thing is that there is no need for the hate.

You guys can totally use constructive criticism because that actually helps. I want to get better, I really do but hate is not and will never be the way.

I also noticed that my last chapter has 2k votes when I normally have 4k votes so I am asking you guys to please don't give up on me and please vote in every chapter if you like it. The books are free and its a little encouragement to the writers. Every vote and positive comment makes us want to write more.

I just want to tell you that I love you all so much and thank you for sticking with me.

Now, this is the moment of truth, if you guys want me to keep writing this and any stories that I would eventually write (Ian's story) then comment yes and if you want you can tell me why you want me to continue the story then please do.

If you do not want me to continue then also comment telling me why I shouldn't continue writing.

Btw I already started writing chapter 17 (next chapter) so if you guys decide that you want to keep reading then expect an update later this week.

Much love,

-Ash xx