Chapter 30

A/N Oi! This is the last official chapter. There will be an epilogue though so turn those frowns upside down :(:

Also please check out the authors note at the end of the chapter:) -Ash xx
Happy reading xx

Jayda's POV

I wake up with a startled scream.

When I remember all of the events that had previously happens I look to my left and there Ellie is laying on the ground unconscious.

Why am I awake and she is still unconscious? 

I shift back to my human form and start shaking her.

"Wake up Ellie, I will beat your ass if you don't" Her eye flutter slightly but she doesn't move. I quickly put on an oversized shirt and try to find a way to pick her up.

It would have been easy before but now with a pregnant belly its 100 times harder.

I was in the middle of my struggling when I head a voice from the top of the stairs.

I look up and my eyes meet the same guy who attacked Ellie and I.

"You crazy son of a bitch, I will kill you" I start advancing towards me but after I take 5 steps, he raises a gun I didn't know he had.

I immediately stop in my tracks.

He smiles darkly.

"You know..." He trails off.

I scowl "Don't talk to me, I will kill you. I swear I will rip you piece by piece. I will rip off your dick and force feed it to you!"

He smirks "I quite like a dick in my mouth, just maybe not my own. Garret's on the other hand. Mmm, delicious"

"Garret? You like Garret?!" I ask frantically.

"Mm never mind that, lets just focus on the now" He smiles lazily.

"I don't even know why I am having this conversation with a pussy who hides behind his syringes!" I snap.

His eyes snap to mine as his face contorts in anger. "Listen here Jayda" he says my name mockingly "You need to stop talking to me like that. If you don't show me some respect-"

I cut him off "Respect? Are you crazy? You sure as hell fucking are if you think I am going to respect you!" I growl.

"It's simple, my little Jayda. You disrespect me again and I will shot your precious little pups" As soon as he finished that sentence he pointed the gun to my stomach.

I cover my stomach "Y-You wouldn't" I say, my braveness deflating.

"Oh but I would, now unto the important things." He smiles at me.

I stare at him wearily, walking backwards and laying on the floor next to Ellie. Shaking her slightly while he spoke.

I kept trying to mind link Maddox or anyone I could think off but nothing would work, my brain felt hazy not letting me concentrate.

"Are you listening to me?" The guy roars.

And I snap my eyes back to his gun that was still pointed at my stomach.

"I really wasn't" I say trying to sound strong but in the inside I was shitting myself. I was helpless here, he could just decide to shoot my stomach and that would kill my babies.

I decided to act nicely, maybe that way he wouldn't harm my babies.

"I mean, I was distracted. Please tell me what you were saying" I mumble one of my hands protectively around my stomach and shaking Ellie, trying to wake her up with the other.