Epilogue: Zoey

5 years later~

I looked under the bedcover for my 2year old son Zander. My 6 months old daughter was lying peacefully on the bed. (P.s i am not too good on math so do the calculstions yourself!).

Zander was the exact replica of his father and very hyper. He was already showing his Alpha genes by his sharpness and mind. But he was still a child.

"Zanny get out of there you'll get germs," I said usig our nickname for him.
"Me hidey," Zander giggle making me sigh.
"What are yu hiding from?" I asked looking into his brown eyes which were so like his father.
"What are my three favorite people in the world doing?" Kade asked entering the room.
"Your hyperactive son wont come out from under the bed where there are all kinds of insects," I said putting my hands on my hips.
"Dada!" Zander said getting out from his spot and going to Kade.
"You were saying?" Kade looked at me wwith a smile.

I huffed and wnt back to changing Karishma's diaper.

"Little Zander loves his father the best," Kade said in a baby voice.

I huffed and continued doing my work.

"Me loves mommy too," Zander said making my heart warm.

After changing Karishma's diapeter i put her on my lap and walked over to my mate and my son.

"Mommy loves you too," I said kissing his face snd making him giggle.

Kaade put his free arm around me and I smiled at him. I had the perfect family. A mate who adored me and whom i adored very much. And two beautiful kids even though they were annoying sometimes. They were my life and I wouldnt have it any other way.
The END!!! *whips tears away*😭 This epilogue has not changed. It's the same as before and possibly the shortest chapter I had ever written!😂 I am trying to work on my epilogues though. Now I will continue to focus more on My Mate... I Was Kept Away from. Don't forget to read the author's not at the end!🤗❤

As always please comment down below what you expected to be in this book and was not there or this book wasn't upto your expectations. I am always looking for ways to improve myself. ❤🤗

Chocolate-Lover93