| Ringo |

You walked swiftly down the corridor of the studio you were working at. You recently got a job working around the studio as the assistant to the different producers while in session. It was a basic job, nothing too difficult to manage.

You were on your way back to one of the producers. He had given you a list and asked you to grab some different stuff he needed for the next session. It was about time for your break anyways, so you wanted to get it done quickly.

Arriving to the room, you opened the door – struggling to keep all the objects in your arms. There were a few people in the room, but you ignored them and placed all the items on the table.

"Ah yes, thank you, [Y/N]" The producer smiled warmly "You can take the break of yours now."

"Thanks." You let out a small sigh and walked over to the door, before doing so you pulled a cigarette from your pocket.

In the hopes of relaxing on this break, you slowly approached one of windows at the end of the hall. You stood there, looking out to see what you could of London, stuffing your hands in your pockets to try and find a lighter or a box of matches.

"So much for that," You mumbled, as you realized there wasn't anything to light it.

As you were about to take it from your mouth – your eyes still glued to the scenery, a hand popped over with a match in between its fingers. The flame danced to the end of your cigarette, lighting it without struggle.

"Thanks," You said, looking over to see who it was

"No problem,"

A short man stood beside you, he had a cigarette in his mouth as well and he seemed to be distracted by the city as well.

"From around here?" He asked suddenly

"South London, born and bread. You?"

"Nah, Liverpool." He corrected

"I can tell," I chuckled slightly

"I'm hear with a band, it's our first time in the recording studio. We've only been here a day, and we're already half finished." He smiled

"Doesn't surprise me, all men are impatient. Let's just hope it's done well." You smirked

"Oh it is, best thing England will ever seen." He spied proudly, adjusting his posture

"Hard to believe, specially if you're all from Liverpool." You teased

"Eh, lots of good stuff comes from Liverpool, you're all to stuck up and posh here to realize it though." He grumbled

"Is that so?"

"Aye."

"Well, I should be getting back to work-"

He didn't hesitate to cut you off "Are you a producer?"

"Sorta," You shrugged

"I should be getting back too, listen, call me if you ever wanna chat or something, um–"

"[Y/N]"

"[Y/N], isn't that pretty?" He said grabbing a corner of a boater hanging on the wall and writing down a number

"And you?"

He paused a moment, and handed you the paper with a smile.

"Ringo."

A/N
I had to sorta force myself to write this, so i don't know how good it is.