| John |

You were so tired. Every day brought a new challenge that you weren't ready to face, everything seemed so hopeless and on top of it all your boyfriend John was in Hamburg, he had been for quite a while too.

You sighed to yourself as you laid on your bed, trying your best to fall asleep yet having no success. You wanted John to hold you in his arms like he did when he was hear, to smell his common scent of cigarettes and beer with the strong cologne that gave it the right touch.

You wanted him next to you so bad, you missed him so much. When he left it hit you like a ton of bricks. Facing the fact that you'd be without him for so long.

You turned out your lamp and rested your head comfortably, another sleepless night was now to await you. Turning to your side, it felt nice. Like facing away from your problems. It was nice, you needed sleep, in fact you craved it like it was something you had the power to control. But it didn't make it easier on you.

As you struggled to sleep, you're door opened. You assumed it was your mom just stepping in to get something, it wasn't late in the night so it would make perfect sense for her to come in and grab what she needed. But she never left the room. So now you're question if it really is my mother.

You felt a hand caress you're back, then whom ever it was sit on the bed. You froze for a minute. Scared stiff, if it was you're mother she'd know no to do this, that's why you knew it wasn't your mother. So you turned around on my said, to your surprise, John sat there with a smile.

"John!" You exclaimed sitting up and wrapping your arms around him

"Mhm, hello" John said, hugging you tightly

"You scared me half to death" You scolded, yet with a sly smile

"I know, I thought you were sleeping" John shrugged

"Well, you're lucky" You chuckled kissing him, he slipped off his jacket and shoes then crawled into the bed next to you, pulling you into his arms casually

"I love you" John mumbled against your hair then kissing your head

"I love you too" You blushed

That night you definitely got a good night sleep.

A/N
Hello everyone!
I wanted to apologize for my slack uploading lately, I've been working on a story with a friend of mine and we are also planning on starting another one soon (our account is @beatlesbabes) but most of my time has been consumed in that, don't worry I haven't forgotten about the love shots, I love writing them I really do, I've just done a lot of writing for so many things lately.
Thanks for understanding, and also thanks for reading.
(Side note: Sorry if this story isn't the best, it's a little past 12:00am where I am and I'm a bit tired.)
Please read the note from me
Thank you 💕