| George |

At first, nineteen was the worst idea you ever had. Of course, there was advantages and a method to your madness - but to classify it by yourself would be one big step.

Under concentrated thinking, you knew nothing more then what you wanted your mind to process. Keeping in touch with your commons sense as well as the ignorance showing only when you're by yourself. You were smart, independent and quiet. That's what made you so interesting.

Five years back, or maybe it was three you began to fall in love. Not to your own minds extent was it brought to your attention only a little while ago. He was a quiet boy much like yourself, he had a gripping smirk and the absolute most dignified look to him when he wanted to.

You tried your best, to have him notice the shy girl you were. But to do that, you would have to come out of your shell - you weren't excited about that type of commitment. He shrugged you off without even knowing it, which made you so angry yet even more involved with him. Days went by, and lonely nights only shattered away. What you could do? Well you didn't know.

So, you made a pact with yourself. Calling it the code name, nineteen. For you closure and his, making sense in which nineteen was your age anyways. You'd try to talk to him, and gradually make your friendship with him grow, not so much that he would never want anything more.

Which happened, and breaking out of your shell for him seemed like a good idea. So it's only fair to yourself that you'd do this, for you.

You walked alone in the dark, damp weather. Down the cold cobble stone street, passing some girls that would have their arms linked together as they trotted home. Along with them, there was the late night shops closing up, some drunk men who had been kicked out of bars, and the dockers on their way home from the night shift. You saw all this, with only the dim street lights that hung above you.

You found yourself at your destination, a club that ran into the early hours of the morning. A group was playing inside, he was playing inside. And they were about to finished their set. So, you followed the darkness into the alley way on the side of the building as waited. Sooner then later, the door burst open, the cackles and conversations of the young men were now filling up the air.

"Eh Georgie, you think you'd ever fall in love?" One of them teased, they had all piled into the corner placing their instruments in cases down and each pulling out a cigarette

"Oh yeah - someday" George spoke

They kept themselves busied in conversation. You thought you would never get the chance to go over and talk to him, not with all of them around. Luckily, your chance began to show itself. George spotted you, standing alone and look at you with a curious expression. Then, made his way over.

"You alone, (Y/N)? What are ya doing 'ere?" He asked, he knew your name, hell, he knew everyone's. The two of you had known each other for a while, but nothing ever really special ever accrued between the two of you.

"I wanted to get out" You shrugged

"To 'ere? Well, were you inside?" He questioned, leaning against the wall

"Yeah, it was a good show" In the case, you needed to lie. If he had known you came just now and waited for him, lord knows what he would think.

"Thanks love." He smiled warmly "Are you heading off soon?"

"Why? Are you fixin' to get rid of me?" You spoke with a quiet laugh

"No, I was looking to see if maybe you wanted someone to walk you home?"

"Would you?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. We don't live that far apart anyways." He said with a casual smile

"Okay" You smiled in return

"See you tomorrow, lads" George told the boys, grabbing his guitar

"Where're you headin' off to, George?" One of the boys questioned

"Off with a beautiful girl" He smirked, then turned back to you. The other boys watched the two of you leave, but you didn't notice.

It all worked out, better than you expected.

A/N
I'm so slack on updates omfg. Anyways I hope this wasn't long and boring, I'm trying to work on my descriptive writing skills and what not. Any who, thanks for reading¡