| Paul | (requested)

A few nights ago, you had found out exciting news. After months of trying and no success you had finally prevailed. You were pregnant.

Yourself and your husband Paul, had been trying for a baby. Try after try nothing came up until finally last night you finally discovered that you were pregnant, Paul was aching for a baby as much as you were. You couldn't wait to tell him, but you wanted it to be special.

Paul was out recording today, so it was your perfect shot to come up with some meaningful way to tell him. You thought for a while, until finally an idea came to you. And it was perfect.

You first left a note on the front door, when Paul would come home it would be the first thing he'd see. The note stated that if he figured out all the clues and got everything correct, there'd be a surprise at the end. And sure enough, that's just what he did.

Paul, after he got home from the studio, started following your clues. From the steps to the basement, all the way to the kitchen and outside. His scavenger hunt continued until he found himself in the bedroom you both shared.

Paul looked around, and found the last note on the bed. This one would lead him to the surprised you couldn't wait to share with him.

You sat, waiting for Paul. You couldn't contain your excitement. When you heard the doorknob jiggle, a wide smile spread across your face. You were soon faced with a wonders truck Paul, who's eyes were glancing all around the room.

"What's with all the baby stuff, and all the notes?" He asked

"Guess" You giggled

"Are you..?"

"Pregnant" You beamed

"Really?!" Paul exclaimed

You nodded in excitement and Paul rushed up to you, he picked you up and hugged you tightly planting little kisses all over your face. You laughed as me placed you back on your feet and held you close to him.

"Y'know, I think you're gonna make the best mummy" He chuckled placing his nose to yours

"And you're gonna make an amazing daddy" You smiled, then Paul kissed you passionately

This was the start of a brand new life.

A/N
Requested by @10allonsy10