|Ringo|

It took you a while, but you finally got into this new club that everyone was talking about. Being a London local, you knew your way around these fancy clubs and how to get into them, you were the guinea pig for your friends, you tried out all the clubs for them so they'd know if they'd want to go or not.

Entering the club, you took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. The place seemed awfully posh for a night club, but you decide to sit in a booth and let it all sink in before you started to judge the place.

Carefully you scanned over the crowd of people dancing, you happened to notice a swarm of girls rush to the door, what happened? Well you weren't quite sure. But what you did know is that what ever it or whom ever it was, it caused a lot of attention.

To your astonishing surprise, four lads you knew not personally but still very well walked in the door, The Beatles. Yes the fun loving, musical genius, overly adorable Beatles. What luck you were having.

Yet you didn't wanna look desperate, so you just continued sitting alone observing the club. Not to long after you dazed off into a daydream so to speak, until you were snapped out of it by the feeling of someone sitting next to you.

"And whats a pretty bird like you sitting all alone?" Asked the voice, you turned to face the person (assuming it was some random drunk off his head boy) but instead you were surprised to see none other than Ringo Starr sitting next to you.

"I um, I don't really know" You stuttered

"Well you ought to be up dancing, no mates with Ya?" He questioned

"No, I sorta just come in and inspect the place so my friends know if they should come 'ere or not" I shrugged blushing

"Well, come on let's dance" He grabbed your hand and you both danced until your feet hurt, after a while he dragged you outside, that's when you noticed he was taking to the car for all four beatles including himself

"Ringo" You said shyly

"Yes?" He asked

"I don't know about going home with you" What we're you saying? You'd love to do that, millions of girls would. You were in disbelief of what you said, it was to late now

"Are you sure? I can make room for you" He smiled

Forget it, you lived alone anyways. Plus this would make a great story to tell your mates.

"Alright, I'll come with Ya" You smiled

The rest of the night you spent with Ringo, he was so sweet and charming. How could anybody hate him? You never wanted this night to end, and you had a funny feeling, neither did he.

A/N
Not my best but I'm real tired right now and I needed to finish this one so any who, hope you enjoyed!