Kiss and Miss

Jace pov

"Nate, wait!" I stopped him from stepping back into the light of the crowded hallway. He turned and looked me in the eyes.

"What?" his voice cracked. I could see tears forming.

"I love you." I finally told him. He knew i liked him, but i had to tell him i loved him. He stared at me for awhile, and i could've swore i saw a smile twitch across his face. Then Nate started getting closer to me, so i started backing up. But he just kept getting closer. He kept walking towards me until my back was against the lockers. I couldn't move. "Nate, what are you-" but i was interupted by the sensation of his kiss. My heart began to race, i never wanted this to end. But sadly it did, because he pulled away. Then he said sorry and disappeared into the crowd of our classmates.

Nate pov

What have i done? I kissed him again! I must be gay! Wait, there's only one way to prove it. I have to kiss Emma, and compare it to the one i just had with Jace. If Emma's is better, then i'm straight or bi. But if Jace's is better, then i'm possibly gay. I searched the hallways for Emma. I found her with a group of her friends. She giggled and waved at me. I forced a smile and waved back, then walked over to her.

"Excuse me, girls, can i borrow Ems for a minute?" i asked. They agreed and left, laughing to themselves. "Hey Emma. How ya doin'?"

"Great, how about you?" she blushed.

"Good, but i need my refill of vitamin Emma," i charmed. Her face became more red and then i leaned down to kiss her...I waited...waited...waited...then she broke the kiss.

"Oh crap! I'm late!" she rushed as she kissed my cheek. "Gotta run! Love you babe!" Then she ran off leaving me dumbstruck. I don't believe it. I felt....nothing.....