old time rock and roll

note this isnt jace singing , its how id think hed sound.

jace pov

nate got to stay the night tonight it was all good untill he found my stash." dude you listen to this?" nate asked me with a smirk. " not only listen i watch." i replied taking the glee cd out pf his hand and put it in. " nate started dancing to thriller , and then mom called for us.

hey mom, sup?" i asked jumping off the last step. " ii need you boys to help me set the table for dinner." mom said handing us plates.

45 mins later

we went back to my room , as i closed the door rolling in the deep played. i couldnt help but sings.

nates pov

i was shocked jace could sing my mouth dropped.

j: " theres a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and its bringing me out the dark. finally i can see you crstal clear, go ahead and sell me out ill lay ur ship bare.see how'll ill leave with every peice of you dont undersesatmate the things i will do."

jace blushed as after the song was over we were sitting so close to each other we could have kissed.

jaces pov

crap my secret is out that im actually a good singer . oh well its nate. we sat close , i was panting becuase i had lost my breath singing . we were so close we could have kissed , surprisingly i had butterflys in my stomach. When did i get feelings for him and how? was it because i was jelous of emma or is he my savior?  the door opened and emma walked in, nate jumped back a bit . " there you are nate! its time to come cuddle." she said turning to the door.

Did i just fall for my twin sisters boyfriend?