in the mind of nate

nates pov

last night my best friend told me his darkest secret. No not about him , but how he got that scar. Ialso learned thats why The hails moved here after what had happend. He fell asleep shortly after we started a fire. He cuddled into his jacket . He made such a cute face when he slept. I noticed this last time i stayed at his house.

I fell asleep i dont know when , but then i had a strange dream, In my dream i was paul from llamas with hats. It was crazy, there was a boat, faces on balloons and Jace was Carl. Anyways it then turned into Emma trying to kill me with a knife. (Thanks alot clara.) Now i fear of breaking up with emma.

"Truth be told, emma is nothing like you." i whispered into his ears when i woke up the next morning. The sounds of river and animals made me feel alive. Close to me , VERY close to me was a Jace. im guessing he got cold last night and cuddled. ( he has a habit.) His green eyes fluttered open and he mumbled a soft , " good moring." i laughed as he sat up with leaves in his hair. All day we played hide and seek, tag and stuck our feet in the river. Just as the sun was about to go down we heard Jaces mom call for us. We were found at last!

On the car ride to his house , jace and emma fell asleep. They were both important to me , and i was glad to be home